Acura Legend Forum banner

FS 95 Legend coupe 6 speed type 2

14K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  UNIQUE_TYPE2 
#1 · (Edited)
So yea i hate to do it but i have to let go of my coupe it will be going on e-bay soon i need to get at least 10k. the car is all done up.. nothing wrong with it... let me know if your interested call me up at 201-673-4093 Mike...

list of modz:

Rims Privat Netz 19's-Tires FALCON FK452 235/35R19

Hella air horns

Hella 9006 6000k hid kit

Sunroof tilt Mod

Weapon R Secret Weapon intake

Prestige aps-996a Alarm System-

Satisfied pro ceramic vs brake pads

MLS Copy strut bar

Addco Front & Rear Sway Bars

clear corner & bumper light

OEM Floor Mats

OEM Clutch Pedal Cover

OEM Battery Clamp

OEM Spark Plugs

OEM Belts

Erebuni roof Wing

Spoiler-M3 style trunk lip

New paint job-Black out window trim-Debadged emblem's-Shaved trunk key hole & antenna-Color matched top grill & emblem-Color matched bottom grill-Color matched fog light cover-Color matched mud flaps-

See less See more
#3 ·
NOW you are selling....feck me. Good luck with sale I would have snapped this up in a heartbeat.:hitit:

#13 ·
He said 10k, pay attention when you read

And that is one hell of a coupe!

#22 · (Edited)
thanx for all you feedback guys as for the twin towers in pic 3 you can tell you aint from the tri state area cause those are not the twin towers as for the paint job it was done professionally all the parts that are color matched were removed from the car to paint. I have babyed this car since i owed it I never rev over 4500 rpms I always done all its maintenance on time any install of parts was done by me or a professional mechanic. the reson i am selling the car is cause i have a baby on the way but here is the thing if i dont get 10k i wont sell it I will just keep it o yea and the car has 111,000 miles

#25 ·
I know the feeling. I have two boys of my own, they love the car as much as I do. At first it was a pain getting them in, out of the car, but now thier older, I'm very happy to have the car still. B4 you know it, your kid be walking. Treasure the moments. Good luck with the sale.:) NICE ASS RIDE BY THE WAY!!! SO JEALOUS:thumbsup:

#35 ·
You know how pissed I am this wasnt for sale when I was looking...This is killing me! You wanna trade cars? No for real... Link up maybe we can work something out.

#36 ·
Going to try and sell my car this week here in Canada...I'll see what I can do.

#37 ·
Ah, the bidding is already in the 6 g's. Nice, you'll easily get 11 g's for that sweet ride. I've seen less beautiful coupes go for more -easily. I really love the de-badged look, think I'm gonna have to look into doing that, since I need to get my trunk and bumper sprayed anyway. That's a sexy car man, whoever gets it will be sooo lucky.

#41 ·
Congratulations for you having a baby

Dude, you did this machine right. I've got the same one, color and everything, except bone stock with 60k miles. I know how you might feel about letting this one go :yes: , I checked out your ebay listing and read the story. I'm getting wheels this spring.. How did you feel that your 19s performed? any rub with the 235s? What was your offset? how did it handle on bumpy roads? Many more questions to ask but i'll spare you..

Overall.. very beautiful and very rare car, it's definetly worth more than the $8400 bid right now.. happy selling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.