Hello everybody: as a way of giving back to the forum (a belated Christmas gift) for all the help I have received, I have converted the Legend service manual into an interactive website. Please see the bottom of this post to download the original PDF, which I am also hosting.
Online Acura Legend Service Manual
* 2690-page manual (G1+G2+G2-TCS) converted to PNG files for easy linking and viewing.
* PDF linking support. Click the links on the pages with the blue-borders to link to their corresponding pages. "Go Back" button redirects to page which linked the currently viewed page.
* Full zoom support with preset values and user-definable zoom.
* On/off Sidebar Table of Contents
* Page range and single page display support.
* QuickList: Register a PIN to bookmark pages to easily retrieve them in the future.
* All-In-One: Enter a page range or click the "All-In-One" button to display all the pages in the range on the same page. Click on an image to zoom to full size.
IMPORTANT: If you have any problems, issues, complaints, etc. about the service manual, please send me a PM directly. This service manual is not hosted or supported by Acura-Legend.com, so do not use the report post feature or contact the A-L moderators about any service manual issues.
Simple Access for those wishing to link pages in their posts:
Just copy the link at the top of your browser and paste it into the forum. There should be no problems. If you want to directly link an image click the "Print/Link" button and copy the link and insert it into the forum using the IMG tags. Directly linking images by right clicking will not work and will show up in the logs as bandwidth theft.
Advanced Access for those wishing for more control:
Page = Single Page (Not to be used with X,Y,Z)
X = Page Start
Y = Current Page
Z = End Page
Zoom = Zoom Level (between 1-999)
AIO = Flags All-In-One Mode (1 is ON)
R = Redirect (specifiys previous level page for "Go Back Button)
TOC = Flags TOC On/Off (1 is ON)
cat = G1/G2, Selecting G1 adds 1371 to your page value.
Simple page access (to display a single page ex. 25):
Simple range access (to display a page range ex. 20-35):
Range access to specific page (ex. to display page 25 of range 20-35):
To specify a zoom level (can be used in conjuction with any other arguments) (Ex. zoom level 50):
All-In-One range display & Zoom 25(ex. 20-35):
The original G2 PDF is here: http://www.arnach.net/service/pdf/g2.pdf
Please contact Alperovich for TCS section issues and original PDF.
Please see the G1 forum for G1 PDF and content issues.