Acura Legend Forum banner

Alright my damage pics are up! 56k beware

2K views 44 replies 32 participants last post by  Black Type II 
#1 ·
finally got my car back out the pound $232 dollars out the pount and $35 towing fee...back in my hands now.

See less See more
#8 ·
well i have BK from Harlem Legends coming through as we speak but well see how it goes, i really want to fix her again. by the way did anyone take notice of the white on black 95 LS coupe i posted in the FS section 98k miles all history for 9G?? i might try to work something out with him so ill see how that goes as well.

#12 ·
ouch buddy, ouch! what did you hit?

#13 ·
how much this gonna run you? i see damage to the 2 fenders, hood, condensor, radiator, headlights, bumper, front bar, throttle body, hood latch and possible damage to the intake.

im very intrested in the estimate but yes the damaged can be repaired judging from the pics. hope you could repair in time for the tristate meet

#16 ·
I think my white on blk coupe was a lil worse than yours. Its currently with Mike Diaz being repaired (similar damage) so I think it safe to say that yours can be brought back to life. For me it was sentimental value that got me to the repair stage. Personally I liked my car too much to part it out and could have easily called it quits since I have 2 coupes but its all about how much the car means to you. Good luck with whatever you decision may be.

#19 ·
Dibs, on the brake master cylinder, and the entire type 2 engine.

If it is not repairable.

what the hell did you hit? wyatts mom?
:giggle: be nice

i rear ended a suburban around 10 or 15mph at the time of impact...maybe more due to the ice, good news is i got an estimate of maybe 2 weeks no more time to get done. and thats chillin time so it could be done alot quicker. price i wont disclose as i dont know yet and i dont think i can tell either.

great time for a full body paint job huh ;) hey how much would the paint itself cost me? Granada Black...

#21 ·
#26 ·
WOW! Very sorry to hear about what happened man. It seems like you are alright though, physically that is.

If you need any help just let me know, I can get you parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.