Auto door locking feature - Page 2 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-10-06, 08:45 AM   #16 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, I saw that in your post. But what comes up when I try to download is one page from what looks to be the table of contents. I'm fairly familiar with PDFs and I don't think I'm missing anything. I'll try again, it might just be one of those configuration glitches or something. I'll try another computer.
Soundside is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-06, 08:49 AM   #17 (permalink)

Oh....duh....
Sorry. I didn't READ the stupid page. I just noticed it was a single page, so I figured something glitched. I didn't look at the links for the sections. It's hell getting old.
Soundside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-06, 05:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

I have a 1991 Acura Legend coupe. What year was keyless entry available? I went to my local Acura dealership and he said that the factory keyless entry cannot be programmed into my car.
Incredible_NATE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-06, 05:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Does your keyless entry make a "beep" sound for lock and "beep beep" sound for unlock similar to the 1996 - 2004 Acura 3.5RL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetdoc
94 Legend LS

Problem: With the doors locked. If I unlock the doors with the remote, open a door to get something out, then close the door, the doors will automatically lock themselves within a few seconds.

This feature makes it very easy to lock the keys in the car. I looked in the owners manual and didn't find anything about the remote power door locking features. Does anyone know how to disable this? My remotes have "Acura" on them so I believe it is a factory system.
Is there supposed to be a seperate manual for the keyless entry system in the owners manual packet?
Could this be some type of malfunction? My 92L doesn't do this.
Jetdoc
Old 09-25-06, 05:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Do you think it is worth switching to an aftermarket alarm for my 1991 Acura Legend coupe? Right now, my lock actuators are busted (both of them). When I lock the doors, the lock sound will keep going on almost until the security system is fully set. Nothing is wrong with the locks though.

It would also be handy to have keyless entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unarmdragon
my 94 sedan had the auto lock feature on the factory keyless entry.. the coupe i have now doesn't have the auto lock feature after i switch to aftermarket alarm..
Old 12-17-06, 11:55 PM   #21 (permalink)

alarm system

I have a 92 acura legend I just bought. I don't know if it came with keyless entry or not but all I have for it is a key and about 7 times in ten after getting out and locking the door, the alarm goes off when I open the door with the key.it continues to go off untill finally by chance I can unlock and lock it just right. can I disarm it completely? someone please help.
bartis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-06, 06:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
LPB

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
You can verify if you have an Acura OEM keyless system installed by looking at the lower LT side of the panel under the steering wheel. With the OEM system, the receiver unit is mounted to the back of the panel using two screws about 1.5 inches apart. These screws are then covered by two plastic screw caps. No screws or screw caps, no OEM keyless installed.

Perform a Search re the Security Alarm. Has been discussed several times. I don't presently have the HELM in front of me re circuit(s).
LPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-06, 11:37 AM   #23 (permalink)

after market keyless entry

If I put a after market keyless entry on my 92 Legend does anyone know if my alarm will still go off if I only use the remote to unlock my doors?
bartis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)