finally got some pix up - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-04, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ant Burner Champion, Barbie Game Champion, 7UP Basket Bots Champion, Birth Game Champion, Board? Champion, Walking Bots Champion, Bow Hunter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Curveball Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Flying Dango Champion, Dodge Ball Champion, Driller Champion, Duck Hunter Champion, TransFormers Energon Champion, Explosive Cargo2 Champion, Surf Point Blue Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Little Geek Champion, GI JOE: Valley of Flame Champion, G-Max Skateboarding Champion, Monster Match Champion, HipHopNBop Champion, Jungle Toe Champion, KABOOM! Champion, Kaboom Champion

Car 1: Legend coupe 6 speed

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
finally got some pix up

hi guys i finally got some pix up. hope you guys like it. dont bash me too much. tell me what you think. i will post the finally pix when i get my remus and koni's in. thank you.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286174859

Old 11-04-04, 03:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews
i hate imaginationstation. photobucket.com is better.

i can only see one... and i like it!
Ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-04, 03:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ant Burner Champion, Barbie Game Champion, 7UP Basket Bots Champion, Birth Game Champion, Board? Champion, Walking Bots Champion, Bow Hunter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Curveball Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Flying Dango Champion, Dodge Ball Champion, Driller Champion, Duck Hunter Champion, TransFormers Energon Champion, Explosive Cargo2 Champion, Surf Point Blue Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Little Geek Champion, GI JOE: Valley of Flame Champion, G-Max Skateboarding Champion, Monster Match Champion, HipHopNBop Champion, Jungle Toe Champion, KABOOM! Champion, Kaboom Champion

sry bout that i will try photobucket next.

Old 11-04-04, 03:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

Nice wheels and kit! Lookin good. What's the rim specs? Thanks, J.J.
Underground Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-04, 03:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car 1: 1991 Cobalt Blue KA8 (sold)
Car 2: 1998 Kouki (sold)
Car 3: 1994 Desert Mist KA8

Send a message via AIM to Gerald
She's come a long way Keeb. Could you get some shots of the rear the next time you take pix??? I wanna see hot the rear bumper looks.

Help Me Find White/Black KA8
Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-04, 04:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

no problem blue raspberry. i will post the back once the remus is on. thats the first thing i will do. as for the spec of the wheels. the front rims are 19x8 45offset with 225/35/19 tires and the rear rims are 19x8 40offset with 235/35/19 tires.
Old 11-04-04, 05:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cole Austin

Looks great, are the pics at the begining the most recent pics?
Old 11-04-04, 05:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
dealer-opted track pack

Car 1: ka8
Car 2: chevro-legs

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeb82sim
no problem blue raspberry. i will post the back once the remus is on. thats the first thing i will do. as for the spec of the wheels. the front rims are 19x8 45offset with 225/35/19 tires and the rear rims are 19x8 40offset with 235/35/19 tires.
Those rims don't rub? What's your drop?

Damn sweet ride, bro! It's one of my favorite Legends.

k.h.
mrkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-04, 06:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

yes cole austin. the pix in the begin is the most recent. the one with the concept 5 rims is the first. and with the volk itc rims is second. khoerling, no rubbing yet. the front has eibach sport and koni adjustable. the back i had a problem with the koni. it was a defect so koni company is sending me new one. so dont know if the back will rub after i put on the koni. i will keep you up to date with that. thanks again guy for you comments. you guys are the best.
Old 11-07-04, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

hey keeb I've got the Koni sport and eibach set-up too. I'm just wondering what perches you've got yours set on cuz it look dope.
dboogie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-04, 12:18 AM   #11 (permalink)

Car 1: 1991 Cobalt Blue KA8 (sold)
Car 2: 1998 Kouki (sold)
Car 3: 1994 Desert Mist KA8

Send a message via AIM to Gerald
Dboogie,

Your sedan is looking great man.

Help Me Find White/Black KA8
Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04, 04:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

dboogie08 your car looks bad a$$ too. the front is on the lowest and the back is in the middle. thanks for the comment guys. you guys are the koolist.
Old 11-09-04, 09:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lara's Legend

Car 1: 92 L Phantom grey 4Dr PRECISION CRAFTED PERFORMANCE
Car 2: 96 MITSO GALANT
Car 3: Dodge MAGNUM R/T

Send a message via MSN to chez1701
Nice pics!! Nice coupe!! sweet a$$ ride!! I want one!! Hey where is that thuster style spoiler at?!

www.cardomain.com/ride/267430
chez1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04, 09:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Car 1: 2010 TL SH-AWD 1994 LS Coupe
Car 2: 1999 VIP Lexus GS400
Car 3: 1991 CRXsi 2010 Rav4

iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TYPEII
That's what I am talking about, some lippage.

How the heck can you not rub with those specs? I had to switch out my rear Konis to stock struts, cuz of all the weight in the rear from the stereo system—even on the middle perch.

94 Coupe LS-Taffeta White
19" Racing Hart C2 19 x 7.5 +45 offset Falken Ziex 502 235-35-19
Carbon Fiber Hood from Japan
JDM 1-Piece Headlight with Audi A6 HID projectors and 6000K Philips Ultinons
Sound system: Pioneer AVIC-N1, Pioneer XDV-P90 DVD changer, JL Audio 12W7, JL Audio 1000/1,
Soundstream Reference 604, MB Quart, Diamond Audio
Eibach and Konis, Greddy Exhaust, Mugen Pedals, 2-Tone Leather—Plus, tons more...
TYPEII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)

hey typeII, ya i had the same problem. so i put the stock spring on the koni. but this weekend im going to try the highest perch and eibach sports. and see if it will rub. as for the set up right now i do not have a rubbing problem but ill keep you guys updated.

chez1701 are you talking bout the spoiler i had on my legend when i first had it. if you are, i still have it. why, whats up?

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)