Nice Legends in Watsonville... - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-04, 03:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Nice Legends in Watsonville...

I went to the closest Target store this morning. which is in Watsonville, about 20 minutes south of Santa Cruz, down Hwy 1.

It's an old farming community, growing like mad with immigration and mexican/american families just getting bigger the old-fashioned way. And while in any community with many young people you see some lowered ice-blue Civics, there are lots of folks that have nice looking cars!

I came out of the store and as I approached my Legend in the parking lot, I noticed about 6 or 7 other 2nd gen Legends in the lot near me. All were looking good, clean and shiny, with only tasteful mods that I could see. Most had an emblem or two removed from the back and had some kind of custom wheels. Nice wheels too, no spinners or chromed diamond plate or anything, just some five and six spoke after-market stuff. No wheels that stuck out either!!

And as much as I like my black on black Legend sedan, there is a certain something about those "gunmetal" Legends that looks pretty awesome. Like they are halfway between the high-class of black and the high-style of silver. Whatever, the one in the parking lot looked Absolutely Marvelous!

Maybe I should make up some "Log onto www.Acura-Legends.com!" postcards and put one under any nice Legends windshield-wiper I see. We don't have lots of Spanish resources for the non-English speakers, but I'd hope we'd all get something out of it...

My poor old rolling collection of paint chips and clear-coat rot looked pretty sad parked near these other Legends, but they looked like I hope mine will if I can ever afford to re-paint it...

And maybe Watsonville can be a used Legend resource in the future! The Legends don't get the best gas milage, so maybe folks will start getting rid of them soon! :-)

Just rambling, hasta....
IMTPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)