The Awaited Aftermarket Floor and Trunk Mats - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Aftermarket Parts

Aftermarket Parts Are you wanting to sell an aftermarket modification like wheels, lights, audio systems, etc.? Post it in this section!!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-07, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Lightbulb The Awaited Aftermarket Floor and Trunk Mats

My apologies for taking this long to finalize the registration and learn how to post on these forums.

First, many thanks to Mark for having inquired and helped us with making the floor mats an aftermarket offering to you all. As Mark noted in his post, he has no affiliation whatsoever except for being the first guinea pig

And Mark who owns an NSX can vouch for our reputation from the NSXPrime forums; my iTrader rating there is perfect, and was so before we started keeping track of such matters, and I would like to keep it that way here also.

Mark's pictures of the mats were from our template. The logo box will be further cleaned and we may refine a few other details in the logo/font as well if we deem it to be necessary. I am also inquiring further about the fitment around the gas door release but I doubt that we will tinker with that more since it reflects the pattern of the OEM. Please keep in mind that these are aftermarket floor mats; and they are superior in quality to the OEM. Finally, we will not process any orders until I am personally and fully satisfied with the final product. If I am not fully satisfied to release this product, all those who submitted orders with payment will be fully refunded if payments have been accepted.

Now then. Here are some of the details.

Our mats are 32 oz which is almost twice the weight of the OEM (we also offer a 54 oz plush version for other customers - just an FYI). Our mats have a thicker/taller pile than the OEM as seen in the pics posted, and have a patented double density heel area for better wear (not just different color insert as most OEMs do). You have the option of ordering with nibbed (rubber) backing like the OEM or foam backing. The price is the same for both and most of our customers opt for foam. Foam backed floor mats will not move. However, you can't hose foam backed floor mats since they are glued - hence why they take two more days to cure. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects - which most other vendors do not.

As for pricing, to promote this product, we will offer for the first 12 who order within two weeks of this posting - with payment fully cleared no ifs or buts - the following introductory pricing. Pricing includes shipping via FedEx within lower 48 states. California sales tax of 7.75% will be added. Shipping outside US will be extra based on anticipated weight (we use USPS), and we take no responsibility for damage or loss unless you are willing to pay extra for FedEx to ship it to you.

32 oz Floor and Trunk Mats with Logo 2DR or 4DR
Set of regular floor mats (Driver/Passenger and two backs): $145 - after promotion $160
Regular trunk mat: $145 - after promotion $160
Combo - if you order both floor mats and trunk mat at the same time: $270 - after promotion $300

Edit: Shipping is included in the prices after the promotion.

We can and may also offer further customization such as anything that is out of our regular pattern, digitized logo, colors or threads, etc; One option popular with some car clubs is to include the last 4 digits of their Vin number under the logo. To each his own. Please inquire about pricing for customization requests - but do realize there are no refunds with such customization should you not like the outcome.

We do not offer floor carpeting as that is a totally different manufacturing process that requires specialized tools for creating the various mold not to mention storage requirements, etc. There are a handful of companies that manufacture such products and our experience with them has been totally unreliable.

All orders in this promotional offering will be processed together to maximize production efficiency and meet the pricing targets. Most custom floor mats are shipped and delivered in about 2 weeks of payment being cleared. Calling everyday with status update of your order does not expedite your order - please be patient. Prices are not negotiable so please avoid such requests otherwise we will ignore your inquiry/order. If you have questions regarding payment, ask early as we won't make exceptions to the rule of 14 days or first 12 orders within 14 days, whichever comes first. This is a promotion, and all promotions have deadlines. I accept only bank transfers via PayPal (takes about 3 business days to set it up if you don't have one); no credit transactions and no other options such as personal checks etc. I know this might not please all, but it has worked well for many years with no problems whatsoever.

If still interested (yes you may take a sigh ), please send contact us at [email protected] Once we get your inquiry, we will send you the Order Form with all details. Most often, we are able to respond to your inquiries within 24 hours if not sooner. We offer a few other products that have received great reviews from the NSX community such as door mats (for indoor use only), fender/work mats, indoor/outdoor water resistant car covers that beat the competition in price and quality and are very compact, harness pads (OEM size and racing), tire covers (stacked vs. single). We will soon make those offerings to you as well once we get going with the floor mats.

Looking forward to working with you all. Cheers.

KHrant Enterprises

Last edited by Hrant; 01-11-07 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Clarifying shipping costs after promotion
Hrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-07, 11:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Type I King

Car 1: 92 LS Sedan
Car 2: 91 LS Coupe 5 spd
Car 3: 95 LS 6 spd coupe

iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hotstartup Send a message via MSN to Hotstartup Send a message via Yahoo to Hotstartup
any pics of the trunk mating?
Hotstartup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car 1: Honda Civic Hybrid
Car 2: 07 MDX Sport/Tech
Car 3: 2005 NSX (toy)

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Parev!!!!

Old 01-11-07, 05:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fut

Car 1: Blk/Blk '94 GS 6 Speed [+] '90 LS 5 Speed Sedan

iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrant View Post
We can and may also offer further customization such as anything that is out of our regular pattern...
How about these please?

One...

Fut

G1 Lowering Control Arms Group Buy
6 Confirmed Buyers - 4 Additional Buyers Needed
Fut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

If your question refers to the one piece instead of two separate ones, we can do that as long as you send us the template cut accurately. This would be the additional customization we were referring to above.

But we won't duplicate or stitch the logo in the picture. HTH.

No pics of the trunk yet but we do have the template for it.
Old 01-11-07, 05:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fut

Quote:
If your question refers to the one piece... ...we can do that as long as you send us the template cut accurately.
No template on hand, that one piece pictured is from Japan member's G2 sedan.

One...

Fut

Old 01-11-07, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Terminal Psychotic

Car 1: 95 LS Black on Black 6 speed, 93 LS Black and Tan (Guinness) 6 speed
Car 2: 75XB MadMax sedan
Car 3: 75XB MadMax Coupe

iTrader Score: 7 reviews
TWO down....I'm in, PM me so we can talk on the phone, you have PM
Old 01-11-07, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
'hood Garage
Arcanoid Champion, Crab Ball Champion, Hail Mary Champion, Indian Shikar Champion, Jungle Monkey Champion

Car 1: '91 Twin Turbo 5/6 spd Panda/Type C
Car 2: KA24DE-T S13

Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
That rear mat is sick.

AEM powered Twin Turbo KA7 since Feb'07
Sept'10 Reconstruction begins
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 08:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Renaissance.

Car 1: 91 5MT LS, 310k
Car 2: 91 5MT LS, 208k
Car 3: 03 G35 sdn (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fut View Post

One...

Fut
Man, you can get an old blanket, some card board, and by using your old mats, you can make a template. C'mon, now, you know you have all the time in the world

Futwitable
whats77inaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 08:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Prez of ACURA-HOLIKS

Car 1: 91 Sedan sprite green
Car 2: 92 LS coupe
Car 3: 93&94 LS sedans

iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fut View Post

One...

Fut
i have the jdm ones from japan for my wifes car but she's not too keen about me sending them off but i might be able to trace them on card board for you fut to send to them!
JDM MODS (Boxer from Brooklyn)Jdm navi console,power folding mirrors,rear reclining/heated seats,bumper pole but retro fitted,jdm twin storge bin rear deck, jdm one pieces(cat eye's) with tsx projectors retro fitted,jdm Legend floor mats,Alpha Touring grill,and Custom interior also!(TN brawler) thank you DA
L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 09:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fut

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3GDKANG View Post
...i might be able to trace them on card board for you fut to send to them!
Thanks, please be exact as you can.

One...

Fut

Old 01-11-07, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Car 1: 94 LS

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
email sent...
Klue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 11:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3GDKANG View Post
i have the jdm ones from japan for my wifes car but she's not too keen about me sending them off but i might be able to trace them on card board for you fut to send to them!

Thank you for the efforts. As explained to Fut in an e-mail, we prefer that you use something like brown 3M paper that you can find at artsy stores; they are almost the same thickness of grocery bags. Just place the mat on it and follow the contours vertically (rather than an angled approach as that might 0.25"). HTH.
Old 01-11-07, 11:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fut

Quote:
Thank you for the efforts... Just place the mat on it and follow the contours vertically...
Thanks for clearing that up.

One...

Fut

Old 01-12-07, 02:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car 1: 92' C35 KA8 5spd
Car 2: 92' Ka8 5spd turbo

iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swift
i hope this gets off the ground and there is a sponser banner put up with you guys on our forum or something so people can find you easy and get high quality mats at a good price for our cars. I would love some for sure but have to do the leather first...lol
swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Aftermarket Parts