The Awaited Aftermarket Floor and Trunk Mats - Page 14 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Aftermarket Parts

Aftermarket Parts Are you wanting to sell an aftermarket modification like wheels, lights, audio systems, etc.? Post it in this section!!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-08, 07:12 PM   #196 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Mats Available for Immediate Shipping

In responding to jose3030's inquiries, we have found that we have three sets available for immediate shipping. One set in parchment/oak 4 piece for a coupe is reserved for Jose. All have rubber backing. The other two sets are:

Set 1a @ $175 shipping included 3 piece (one rear) for 4DR: oak with parchment color logo and border
Set 1b @ $160 shipping included 1 trunk mat: oak with parchment color logo and border

If you order Sets 1a and 1b together, pricing will be $315 for both.

Set 2 @ $160 shipping included 4 piece (2 rears) for 4DR: steel gray with black color logo and steel gray border

You can see similar ones posted here.

An Off One Rear Piece @ $80 shipped in oak with parchment color logo and border, rubber backing. The alignment of the cut in the carpet was not perfectly matched to the double heel density pattern (i.e., the latter came at a slight angle rather than across the curved mat) otherwise it is in perfect and no different from one noted above. A customer would not have noticed it but we do.

We are also in the process of finalizing and offering our fender/work mats with the Legend logo for all those garage tinkerers. If we get a group buy of at least 12, we can introduce them for the same $30 shipped. This is one of our most popular products and they make for a great gift.

Note: CA residents add 7.75% sales tax.
Hrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-08, 07:24 PM   #197 (permalink)
Premium Well Wisher

Car 1: '94 GS KA7 6MT
Car 2: '91 L KA7 4AT

iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrant View Post

We are also in the process of finalizing and offering our fender/work mats with the Legend logo for all those garage tinkerers. If we get a group buy of at least 12, we can introduce them for the same $30 shipped. This is one of our most popular products and they make for a great gift.

Note: CA residents add 7.75% sales tax.
awesome, I've been wanting fender/work mats for quite some time...cant wait to see your final product!

'94 GS 6MT - Apexi SAFCII, sr5guy Stage 3, Blackend engine damper, MLS Copy strut tower bar, sr79labrat pulleys, OBX headers, custom Y-pipe, Magnaflow Cat & Resonator, Stromung catback, TB Bypass, RJ CAI w/ AEM bypass, XD/S rotors, KYB/Eibach's, RJ short shifter, ground wires

Kenwood DDX6019 w/ NAV + Ipod, Alpine Type-S speakers, 2-tone leather, JDM headlights & rain visors, Alpha Touring grill, Mugen pedals, paint job, '91-'93 OEM fogs + bumper, new OEM floor mats, 17" Konigs
GrtOutdoorsAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-08, 02:29 PM   #198 (permalink)

RL Mats Are Now Available Too!

The Parchment and Ebony OEM mats for the 1996-2000 RL is discontinued. The 2001-2004 have different colors.

While my 1996 OEM RL parchment mats are still going strong, we are happy to inform you that our mat color selection will work well as an aftermarket option. Replacing the OEM Parchment with our Oak/Parchment trim would be perfect especially if you have the Oak dash. Unlike the discontinued OEM mats, our 32 oz mats have double heel density for both the driver and passenger sides, and we offer a 1"x3" RL logo on both the driver and passenger sides.

Like all our mats, you have the option of foam or rubber backing, and limited lifetime warranty. Same $160 for 4 pieces, shipping included. CA residents add 7.75% sales tax - as of today.

For those who want an even more plush interior, we offer a 54 oz option as well. Inquire if interested.

Old 06-29-08, 03:13 PM   #199 (permalink)

Car 1: 93 LS Coupe 6sp
Car 2: 08 Smart Fortwo Conv

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jose3030
Just got mine today --- amazing quality, the LEGEND name on it like we've always grown accustomed to seeing!
Old 07-14-08, 07:47 PM   #200 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrtOutdoorsAZ View Post
awesome, I've been wanting fender/work mats for quite some time...cant wait to see your final product!

Attached is the picture of the freshly embroidered fender/work mat. This one is black with silver color logo. It will not scratch your paint as long as your car is clean before you put the mat. As always, the smart thing to do is to also inspect the back of the mat before each use for any dust or debris that may have been picked up.

Price is $30 shipped within 48 contiguous lower states. CA residents add $7.75% sales tax.

Mat color options are black with silver or red logo, or red mat with with black logo.
Attached Thumbnails
The Awaited Aftermarket Floor and Trunk Mats-fender-mat-l.jpg  

Last edited by Hrant; 07-14-08 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-14-08, 08:16 PM   #201 (permalink)
-X-
Una Leyenda

Car 1: 95 Legend GS MAX

iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to -X-
uh oh that looks really tempting to get, expect a PM from me soon
Old 07-15-08, 12:52 PM   #202 (permalink)

Car 1: 91 Legend Coupe LS 5 Spd

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to -=DBS=- Send a message via MSN to -=DBS=-
PM Sent...
Old 07-23-08, 08:23 PM   #203 (permalink)

Thank you all for the sudden influx of the custom orders.

The items listed in post #199 are still available with no wait time. And we are still waiting to see who will be the first to order the fender/work mat. Surely many of you work on your Legends/RLs while protecting the paint - right? If so, do with some style; this is one of our most popular product
Old 08-10-08, 02:11 PM   #204 (permalink)

Just because, ....... we will sweeten the offer to you. Whoever orders first Set 1a and 1b as a combo, or just Set 2, we will toss in the fender/work mat in post #203 for free. This offer is limited to this post (no substitutes) and on first come basis with confirmed payment.

Set 1a @ $175 shipping included 3 piece (one rear) for 4DR: oak with parchment color logo and border
Set 1b @ $160 shipping included 1 trunk mat: oak with parchment color logo and border

If you order Sets 1a and 1b together, pricing will be $315 for both

Set 2 @ $160 shipping included 4 piece (2 rears) for 4DR: steel gray with black color logo and steel gray border

You can see similar ones posted here.
Old 08-10-08, 02:23 PM   #205 (permalink)
Premium Well Wisher

Car 1: '94 GS KA7 6MT
Car 2: '91 L KA7 4AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrant View Post
Attached is the picture of the freshly embroidered fender/work mat. This one is black with silver color logo. It will not scratch your paint as long as your car is clean before you put the mat. As always, the smart thing to do is to also inspect the back of the mat before each use for any dust or debris that may have been picked up.

Price is $30 shipped within 48 contiguous lower states. CA residents add $7.75% sales tax.

Mat color options are black with silver or red logo, or red mat with with black logo.
thanks Hrant, I totally missed the update on this thread!

I def want one of the fender work mats...will send you an email today

and I think I want set 1a - oak is your closest match to tan or Type F?

'94 GS 6MT - Apexi SAFCII, sr5guy Stage 3, Blackend engine damper, MLS Copy strut tower bar, sr79labrat pulleys, OBX headers, custom Y-pipe, Magnaflow Cat & Resonator, Stromung catback, TB Bypass, RJ CAI w/ AEM bypass, XD/S rotors, KYB/Eibach's, RJ short shifter, ground wires

Kenwood DDX6019 w/ NAV + Ipod, Alpine Type-S speakers, 2-tone leather, JDM headlights & rain visors, Alpha Touring grill, Mugen pedals, paint job, '91-'93 OEM fogs + bumper, new OEM floor mats, 17" Konigs
GrtOutdoorsAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-08, 02:42 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrtOutdoorsAZ View Post
thanks Hrant, I totally missed the update on this thread!

I def want one of the fender work mats...will send you an email today

and I think I want set 1a - oak is your closest match to tan or Type F?

From our very first customer who tested sample colors, I paraphrase the quote:

"The Oak with parchment will work with either type E (taupe) or type F (tan). The Parchment or Parchment with Oak trim/logo .. would probably work best with the tan - type F."

The pics in the link to the website show both the oak (darker shade) and the parchment (lighter shade).
Old 08-12-08, 10:36 AM   #207 (permalink)

Car 1: 91 Legend Coupe LS 5 Spd

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to -=DBS=- Send a message via MSN to -=DBS=-
I just got my Mats the other day!! I love the quality of them!! I will get pics once i get my camera back next week..

Awesome product and AWESOME customer service.. definitely worth the price...
Old 08-12-08, 02:15 PM   #208 (permalink)
what!

Car 1: 95 LS Coupe 6 spd
Car 2: 02 TT225 Quattro 6sp
Car 3: 94 L Cpe 6spd - sold

Send a message via ICQ to kotetu Send a message via AIM to kotetu Send a message via MSN to kotetu Send a message via Yahoo to kotetu
can I see a photo of the fender mat on a Legend?
kotetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-08, 02:42 PM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotetu View Post
can I see a photo of the fender mat on a Legend?

I no longer have my Legend ......... it would be no different than the picture on the website. A fender is a fender .......
Old 08-12-08, 02:59 PM   #210 (permalink)
what!

Car 1: 95 LS Coupe 6 spd
Car 2: 02 TT225 Quattro 6sp
Car 3: 94 L Cpe 6spd - sold

Send a message via ICQ to kotetu Send a message via AIM to kotetu Send a message via MSN to kotetu Send a message via Yahoo to kotetu
so this one?

kotetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Aftermarket Parts