Acura Legend Forum banner

FS: Custom ADDCO rear sway bar shoulder bolts ROUND 2

19K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  lgnd 
#1 ·
Dear Members,

I got many requests for the custom addco bolts so I put money into this project again.

Thanks for looking,

Istvan

First Group Buy: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f44/fs-custom-addco-rear-sway-bar-bolts-111950/

Alperovich's review: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbullet...oulder-bots-spc-ball-joints-installed-113567/

The Addco rear sway bar has wider end link than the oem.
OEM bolts are short for the rear Addco sway bar.
Bolts are direct replacement of oem ones and I have 25 sets for sale.

If you have any questions feel free to ask via pm, email or in this topic.

Specification:

-machined off from M16 grade 10.9 bolts.
-radiused neck to prevent breakage
-no threads where the Addco bar sits
-bolts are zinc plated after machine work
-M10 washer
-M10x1.25 nylon insert self locking nuts

One set is:

2 custom bolts
2 washers
2 nuts

Pricing:

1 set shipped to USA: 41USD

If you need more than one set shipping will be slightly higher depending on quantity.

Payment:

Only way of payment is paypal.
Payment address: istvan.erdelyi@t-online.hu

Shipping:

Shipping method is registered priority airmail 5-10 workdays delivery.
Tracking number is available but no online tracking on usps.com only delivery confirmation.
I think you can get info via phone.
I will send to the buyer paypal email address a photo about the package and a scanned copy of the shipping label.
I'll ship out the bolts in 1-2 workdays after recieved payment.

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#9 ·
i had a question that came up when i was installing mine.

What's that torque spec on these bolts? i just wanted to make sure i've got them tight enough. when i pulled my sway bar off my wrecked coupe it seemed like they weren't as tight as they could have been
Torque spec is 22 lb-ft (from the service manual)

#27 ·
Bolts arrived today, thanks! They look great. :D
just got my bolts about a week ago, thanks!
I'm glad you got them and thanks for your support! I'm happy I can give back something to the Legend community!

Otherwise I still have a pending shipment to Biggg72 Christmas time slows down delivery sorry about that!

lastlegend please contact me asap your package is returned the po box I sent is moved!

#30 ·
i can't right now but pm me in a month and I will let you know, I think I may have broken some OEM stuff so this would be a great replacement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.