Red out your tails in 5 minutes! - Page 15 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Aftermarket Parts

Aftermarket Parts Are you wanting to sell an aftermarket modification like wheels, lights, audio systems, etc.? Post it in this section!!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-05, 01:52 PM   #211 (permalink)
MLC
LEGENDARY MEMBER

Car 1: 94 BLK/BLK COUPE
Car 2: 97 Altima GXE 5spd

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
[QUOTE=LEGENDARY 93] If anyone wants a set, get it from stalker- he has two sets that he ed about for ever, now he doesnt want them. Adios Legend forum! The crowd is getting too impersonal for me here....[/QUOTE

You waited 6 months to send me the vinyl, that gave me enough time to change my mind. So Goodbye!

I sold the vinyl, so no PM's please.
JDM KA8 Headlights~McCulloch 5300k HID~Fiberglass Eyelids by PJ~JDM KA8 Door Sills~K&N Intake w/OEM CAB~Lightweight Pullies~Bayou Stage II Chip~Stromung B Pipe~Magnaflow Cat~Remus Spec Exhaust~Koni Kontrols~CL-S Type/Ventus 215/50/17~SS Brake Lines~Brembo/Bradi Rotors~DC Tie Bar~KMS Strut Bar~Addco Rear Sway Bar~S2000 Antenna~Shaved Trunk~Optima Redtop
MLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-05, 10:36 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrtOutdoorsAZ
I thought we had rules about crapping on someone's thread...come on now! did you really think this guy was taking a $5 roll and selling it to members of this forum for $15 a pop? next time do a little research...you could have at least pm-ed him with those thoughts and seen what his reply was before trying to call him out on this thread. I know you said "not to hate" etc....but come on...this guy's been on the forum a while and I'm sure he feels pretty insulted

it's just like anything.....strut bars, glow gauges, headlights, alarms, l.e.d.'s, ground wires, rotors / brake pads.....there is a CHEAP eBay version of ALL these products AND I'm sure there's always other ways to accomplish things. Next time maybe just write another thread about how YOU made your tails red rather then insinuating that this guy is making a 66% profit of each person.

i wasnt talking about a cheap ebay version i was talking about red vinyl tape that you can buy at any auto parts store. its used for broken taillight patching. its the same exact ish. red vinyl. paying 15$ for a 2 small strips is retarded but whatever let this dude get his hustle on. and let these other suckers pay for it instead of just buying a roll and cutting your own. and someone else on the forum told me they had these vinyl strips for about 6 months and there already fading and losing color.
Illaborate978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 07:47 PM   #213 (permalink)
city slicka

Car 1: 1992 black Legend coupe

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
have you sent mine yet?
sfcpollo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-05, 09:35 PM   #214 (permalink)

Car 1: 1993 BLACK SEDAN

Send a message via AIM to LEGENDARY 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcpollo
have you sent mine yet?
Yours will go out tomorrow- I am sorry for the delay- I didnt realize anyone else had ordered them.
Old 06-29-05, 09:47 PM   #215 (permalink)

Car 1: 1993 BLACK SEDAN

Send a message via AIM to LEGENDARY 93
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illaborate978
i wasnt talking about a cheap ebay version i was talking about red vinyl tape that you can buy at any auto parts store. its used for broken taillight patching. its the same exact ish. red vinyl. paying 15$ for a 2 small strips is retarded but whatever let this dude get his hustle on. and let these other suckers pay for it instead of just buying a roll and cutting your own. and someone else on the forum told me they had these vinyl strips for about 6 months and there already fading and losing color.

Hey bro, instead of replying to someone elses post, why didnt you reply to mine? You obviously have some kind of deficiency and cannot respect the rules of this forum. You crapping on my thread isn't hurting my feelings- I havent had anyone complain about the product- this isnt a cheap roll from autozone. This is a- you know what? I am not going to restate my previous response to your punkass. Buy your cheap roll of material and let me know how long it lasts and how many strips you have to use to cover the coupe tail light. Also let me know who said it was fading because I have had mine on for a year. People that were at nopi last year havent said anything bad about it. This material has a 3-5 year outdoor durability. If you dont like it or you think you are smarter than everyone else on this thread, which I can assure you that you are NOT, then go buy your tape and cut it over your tail light and scratch up your lenses and take your happass on. Coming onto this forum disrespecting people isnt the way to gain respect or popularity. Or, maybe I am wrong and this forum is getting overrun by a bunch of punkass kids that think its cool to fsck with other people. Submit a couple DIY's, and leave a positive mark on this forum and THEN talk Sheit. Till then, fsck off, btch!
Old 07-06-05, 05:26 AM   #216 (permalink)

red vinyls

i'd like a pair of taillight red vinyl stickers for my 91 sedan, can i send u a check or something i'm in canada, b.c? also can u make a set that cover the clear reverse lense?Or if not send me a third vinyl so i can cover them.
thanks
mike
lololegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Aftermarket Parts