Acura Legend Forum banner

Bay Area Meet May 2009

7K views 124 replies 21 participants last post by  Ken 
#1 · (Edited)
Cancelled!! A much better meet is coming up, but its not from me.

#32 ·
Memorial Day is on May 25.

#34 ·
I'm down for the meet, and I'm down for GA. But not sure about the meet @GA. i kinda like the Napa area idea. Seems that would be a lot of great scenery esp for photos...

But I'll do whatever. Lets make it happen!

#37 ·
That's another option, anyone else got a good place to go?

#41 ·
Lol its nice out there.

#42 ·
hey James when you're ready lets get Brent(49ERDJ) in on this planning, hes best at organizing meets, a lot of people fell off their Legend game, so meets are not as easy for people to commit to.

if this is gonna go down we need the Usual Suspects in on the Job.

#43 ·
Good idea. Can someone call Brent and ask him if he can find a good spot for a meet?

#44 ·
Ok, why don't we do a Santa Cruz cruise? The last time why tried to do it ended up finishing the meet at Half Moon Bay I think. What you guys think? Also I have no clue what's up North in Cali. Anyone know anything up there?

#46 ·
Probably like at 12pm-2pm. Somewhere around that time.

#48 · (Edited)
hey guys , i live in the 209 and i would like to meet up with u all, im ok 2 drive wharever but im just gonna throw it out there stinsen beach is north bay and not to far from the golden gate, nice beach , nice town , nice photo ops so just putin it out there. but whare ever the meet is count me in cuz i finally got my 91 legal and trustworthy for long drives lol (BHGx2)

#55 ·
Well may 30th is about 50 days from now and I'd like to know a couple weeks in advance what the route is going to be and what the destination is going to be.

Let us know when you got the route then we can figure out who brings what to the BBQ wherever it ends up being.

#62 ·
It sounds to me that: the route will be planned by ken, the date will be May 30th starting at about 12-2 PM, there will be a BBQ and a drive. So we have the date and the event the only thing that we don't have yet is location.

People were asked to throw out suggestions that's what they did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.