Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum
 

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum (https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Meets (https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET (https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=139212)

bboarder711 06-01-09 05:52 PM

OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET
 
Thank you for all being so patient as the Committee went to represent the Tri State area at NALM 09. There will be a strong bid from the Tristate so keep your eyes open for that.

This years annual meet will be held at Matt's (sr5Guy) shop in Bristol CT

Address:

234 River Side Ave.
Bristol CT 06010

Date:

July 18th

Time:
Noon

Bring Food for a BBQ and Tom will have something special for us planned so BRING MONEY

Banana! 06-01-09 05:56 PM

Something special?

Is it bigger than a bread box?

bboarder711 06-01-09 07:33 PM

its something where you can burn away all your fender liners

Drizzle359 06-01-09 07:50 PM

Holy sh%4 It's about to go down!!!

Brooklyn' Finest 06-01-09 08:06 PM

Thatz What I'm talkin' bout...

Banana! 06-01-09 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1493447)
its something where you can burn away all your fender liners

I don't have any left to burn lol.

-X- 06-01-09 08:21 PM

^^^^^^^^ i'll bring you your fender liners then lol, arriiitteee sounds like fun!

sr5guy 06-01-09 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1493378)
Bring Food for a BBQ and Tom will have something special for us planned so BRING MONEY

Hahahah if your broke its ok to come too :P. From my experience most Legend owners are broke so if we have a "bring money" meet then we wont have much of a turnout LMAO!

Ok I'm drunk and Ill stop typing before I get myself into trouble.

-Matt

bboarder711 06-01-09 10:11 PM

no matt please entertain us!!!


but yea if you dont have cash don't worry but it would be nice if you brought some food.

midtownman 06-01-09 10:26 PM

Why i knew rich would want matt to go on lol

midtownman 06-01-09 10:31 PM

I hope tom dont plan on us racing down that road in front of matt shop cause we just found out hondas cant fly but sure can break telephone poles

justblaze 06-02-09 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sr5guy (Post 1493557)
Hahahah if your broke its ok to come too :P. From my experience most Legend owners are broke so if we have a "bring money" meet then we wont have much of a turnout LMAO!

Ok I'm drunk and Ill stop typing before I get myself into trouble.

-Matt

drunk at 9pm on a Monday? LOL

http://www.galvestonmusicscene.com/B...Alcoholism.jpg

MondiVTEC 06-02-09 08:42 AM

^LOL


tri-state meet FTW! Dont think i can make it tho...my wife is due July 31st and they said she will probably go early

newborn>legend

whyteLegend 06-02-09 09:21 AM

Should be there...

MondiVTEC 06-02-09 09:29 AM

Matt, you should run a raffle for the JDM power folding mirrors!

Crazy Cuban 06-02-09 11:06 AM

Hope you guys don't mind if I bring along a few TL guys from Acurazine.com

My sister just had his legend fixed up by Matt and so she'll be going and so will I.

Will be nice to meet and see both some old and new faces.:bowdown::hide:

91LS 3.5 06-02-09 11:33 AM

Very interested in seeing some of the TLs on Acurazine, which I do visit very frequently!

Banana! 06-02-09 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MondiVTEC (Post 1493825)
^LOL


tri-state meet FTW! Dont think i can make it tho...my wife is due July 31st and they said she will probably go early

newborn>legend

Bring her too. There's TONS of room in his shop to set up a baby delivery bay. Move them C32 blocks out of the way, push Corrie's sedan out of the way, sterilize some stuff. It'll be special!

Team LR 06-02-09 11:39 AM

NALM 010:woot:, oops wrong thread

corrie u plan on havin two whips dere for this tri:P

Dreams94coup 06-02-09 12:34 PM

im there for sure! Rich can we atleast get and idea of how much to bring... matt i got a bottle of henny but i dont think you can hang tho lol :alkie:

sr5guy 06-02-09 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justblaze (Post 1493823)

:rofl:

It was my makeup for a failed attempt at a fun weekend :P.

-Matt

sr5guy 06-02-09 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy Cuban (Post 1493900)
Hope you guys don't mind if I bring along a few TL guys from Acurazine.com

My sister just had his legend fixed up by Matt and so she'll be going and so will I.

Will be nice to meet and see both some old and new faces.:bowdown::hide:


Please do! Small world this is, your sister's car was a pleasure to work on. FYI I work on cars other than Legends as well, so feel free to stop down and check out the shop. You're welcome to bring your erubuni body kit down with you as well, I can put it on display - Im sure someone would be interested in it.

-Matt

bboarder711 06-02-09 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams94coup (Post 1493968)
im there for sure! Rich can we atleast get and idea of how much to bring... matt i got a bottle of henny but i dont think you can hang tho lol :alkie:

I will let you know as soon as I get those details but it wont be more then 100 and it wont be mandatory its only if you want to

MondiVTEC 06-02-09 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banana! (Post 1493927)
Bring her too. There's TONS of room in his shop to set up a baby delivery bay. Move them C32 blocks out of the way, push Corrie's sedan out of the way, sterilize some stuff. It'll be special!

LOL that certainly would be special! If she pops before then ill find an excuse to go...shit maybe i can even bring him with me!

Crazy Cuban 06-02-09 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sr5guy (Post 1493984)
Please do! Small world this is, your sister's car was a pleasure to work on. FYI I work on cars other than Legends as well, so feel free to stop down and check out the shop. You're welcome to bring your erubuni body kit down with you as well, I can put it on display - Im sure someone would be interested in it.

-Matt


I forgot about the body kit .. Great Idea! :woot: I should also pack up all my tits and tats of old Legend stuff and bring it down too.

It could be a Legend tag sale! :rofl:

emaculate94GS 06-04-09 08:14 AM

Im in. Rich, will you be starting an attendance list on the first post?

91LS 3.5 06-04-09 08:29 AM

Im there

bboarder711 06-04-09 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1495412)
Im in. Rich, will you be starting an attendance list on the first post?

nope i dont want to get my hopes up but i do know we should have over 20 cars

emaculate94GS 06-04-09 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495415)
nope i dont want to get my hopes up but i do know we should have over 20 cars

True....there have always been many let downs and sad excuses posting up for the tri-state. F it, if they make it they make it! If not, who really gives a shit.

Lroi 06-04-09 09:02 AM

im hoping i can make it!

Team LR 06-04-09 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1495423)
True....there have always been many let downs and sad excuses posting up for the tri-state. F it, if they make it they make it! If not, who really gives a shit.

gosh you guys are harsh lol

bboarder711 06-04-09 09:43 AM

by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.


I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.

justblaze 06-04-09 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495447)
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.


I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.


what a dickhead post...for the record CT is not down the block for all of us :rolleyes:

bboarder711 06-04-09 10:11 AM

not is it from me either I plan on spending 5 hours in the car just to get their

i bet you wont show

emaculate94GS 06-04-09 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team LR (Post 1495429)
gosh you guys are harsh lol

hahaha... i'm really only playin around but on a serious note you have been part of a few convos talking about such flaky members and how retarded some of the excuses have been......"i didn't have time to change my oil which was why I couldn't make it"

StimulusPackage 06-05-09 01:27 PM

I'm in, I have off that day so the coupe will make an appearance. Count me in.

Brunzie 06-05-09 01:42 PM

Rich you leaving from state college? Or KOP??

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495415)
nope i dont want to get my hopes up but i do know we should have over 20 cars

Yo Listen,, im not understanding all ur bickering about getting stood up and people dropping out Rich. In case you didnt know we're in the middle of a BAD recession I know because Im feeling the wraths of it first hand and its killing me. People have real life issues and bills to pay, hell some of us have kids and rent, real life priorities Richard! So please quit your bickering about people dropping out of a "car meet" Limme ask a question, If you go can we expect you to help us with our finanes since it WOULD be the bill money that we spent? HELL NO so wtf? please cool it, if your gonna help the community and set up the meet so be it, if not then dont sponser the meet anymore if your that worried bout people dropping out!!

CASE CLOSED!

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495447)
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.


I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.

You see its posts like this that piss me off, I for one am doing fucking BAD right now...Hell, I could barely get to CT for the Memorial meet so all this shit that your typing about get there 1 way or another is easier said than fuckin done Rich, have a heart some people are struggling and CT aint up the block. Im not embarassed to even say it cause I dont care what ANY of you think about me I live in NYC to CT the train ticket was $30 bucks and i couldnt do it so when you say shirt like just get there it bothers me cause some of us just cant do it and If YOU took out a loan thats on you, i had to hitch a ride with a friend to get there your talking cause you have a mouth it seems, walk in my shoes for a few days and you'll see how serious shit is.

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1495458)
hahaha... i'm really only playin around but on a serious note you have been part of a few convos talking about such flaky members and how retarded some of the excuses have been......"i didn't have time to change my oil which was why I couldn't make it"

At the same time you guys gotta understand alot of those excuses that you guys are laughing at are just cover ups, alot of people dont want other strangers to know whats going on in their personal lives.

EDIT: I remember RICH was mad at Nick for his lack of funds, and his other issues bald tires etc..now hes goin to Branson, I was bout 6 miles from home when i had my accident spent $200 prior to that and couldnt afford to tow the car home which was $250 so I KNOW where he was coming from not a good feeling being stuck on the side of the road.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© AutoGuide

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© AutoGuide