Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum
 

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum (https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Meets (https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET (https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=139212)

Team LR 06-04-09 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1495423)
True....there have always been many let downs and sad excuses posting up for the tri-state. F it, if they make it they make it! If not, who really gives a shit.

gosh you guys are harsh lol

bboarder711 06-04-09 09:43 AM

by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.


I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.

justblaze 06-04-09 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495447)
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.


I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.


what a dickhead post...for the record CT is not down the block for all of us :rolleyes:

bboarder711 06-04-09 10:11 AM

not is it from me either I plan on spending 5 hours in the car just to get their

i bet you wont show

emaculate94GS 06-04-09 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team LR (Post 1495429)
gosh you guys are harsh lol

hahaha... i'm really only playin around but on a serious note you have been part of a few convos talking about such flaky members and how retarded some of the excuses have been......"i didn't have time to change my oil which was why I couldn't make it"

StimulusPackage 06-05-09 01:27 PM

I'm in, I have off that day so the coupe will make an appearance. Count me in.

Brunzie 06-05-09 01:42 PM

Rich you leaving from state college? Or KOP??

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495415)
nope i dont want to get my hopes up but i do know we should have over 20 cars

Yo Listen,, im not understanding all ur bickering about getting stood up and people dropping out Rich. In case you didnt know we're in the middle of a BAD recession I know because Im feeling the wraths of it first hand and its killing me. People have real life issues and bills to pay, hell some of us have kids and rent, real life priorities Richard! So please quit your bickering about people dropping out of a "car meet" Limme ask a question, If you go can we expect you to help us with our finanes since it WOULD be the bill money that we spent? HELL NO so wtf? please cool it, if your gonna help the community and set up the meet so be it, if not then dont sponser the meet anymore if your that worried bout people dropping out!!

CASE CLOSED!

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboarder711 (Post 1495447)
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.


I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.

You see its posts like this that piss me off, I for one am doing fucking BAD right now...Hell, I could barely get to CT for the Memorial meet so all this shit that your typing about get there 1 way or another is easier said than fuckin done Rich, have a heart some people are struggling and CT aint up the block. Im not embarassed to even say it cause I dont care what ANY of you think about me I live in NYC to CT the train ticket was $30 bucks and i couldnt do it so when you say shirt like just get there it bothers me cause some of us just cant do it and If YOU took out a loan thats on you, i had to hitch a ride with a friend to get there your talking cause you have a mouth it seems, walk in my shoes for a few days and you'll see how serious shit is.

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1495458)
hahaha... i'm really only playin around but on a serious note you have been part of a few convos talking about such flaky members and how retarded some of the excuses have been......"i didn't have time to change my oil which was why I couldn't make it"

At the same time you guys gotta understand alot of those excuses that you guys are laughing at are just cover ups, alot of people dont want other strangers to know whats going on in their personal lives.

EDIT: I remember RICH was mad at Nick for his lack of funds, and his other issues bald tires etc..now hes goin to Branson, I was bout 6 miles from home when i had my accident spent $200 prior to that and couldnt afford to tow the car home which was $250 so I KNOW where he was coming from not a good feeling being stuck on the side of the road.

justblaze 06-05-09 02:11 PM

Rich,

just because you were stupid enough to take out a loan (to go to a fucking car meet) doesn't mean the rest of us are....real grown-up talk here...

emaculate94GS 06-05-09 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91LS 3.5 (Post 1495993)
At the same time you guys gotta understand alot of those excuses that you guys are laughing at are just cover ups, alot of people dont want other strangers to know whats going on in their personal lives.

EDIT: I remember you were mad at Nick for his lack of funds, and his other issues bald tires etc..now hes goin to Branson, I was bout 6 miles from home when i had my accident spent $200 prior to that and couldnt afford to tow the car home which was $250 so I KNOW where he was coming from not a good feeling being stuck on the side of the road.



Carton, WTF are you talking about bro?? Lay off the shit before you open your mouth. When the hell did I even speak a word to you about Nick? When did Nick go to Branson? Are you on that water? lol if you are going to make acusations then lets be accurate about them.


About the attendance issue and Rich getting frustrated I totally hear where he is coming from. If you got thin pockets and you cant afford to make the meet then dont post up saying how you are down to ride and that you will be there, then last minute not show up for some bull shit ass reason. I dont even organize the meets and I get frustrated about hearing the lame ass excuses. I as everyone else will understand that if you are finacialy unstable and you cant go, then its all good. Most of my life I couldn't afford shit and my funds were limited and I come from a very poor family but I decided to make some changes in my life that now allow me to participate in such functions so does that mean I or Rich should finace everyones trip because they didn't make things happen in their life? Lets be real here man.

Another thing, we may be in a recession NOW, but what about the past 3 years when the economy was thriving and autozone was paying top $$$$. People were still making excuses the day of the meet as to why they couldn't go.

For some reason some of you are taking this real personal and I really do not understand why. If you are in to go out and hang out with some fellow enthusiasts then fine, but if you are going to say that the day of the meet you couldn't go for an excuse (bald tires for an example....which I have not herd yet) because your tires were bald, why the hell are you just determining that your tires are shot.....if you had half a brain and knew jack about cars then you would realize you needed tires 10K miles before the steel treads are showing.

THE POINT IS......IF YOU HAVE TO PAY "BILLS" and KNOW THAT YOU CANT GO....THEN DONT FUCKIN POST UP SAYING THAT YOU WILL GO WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CANT AFFORD TO GO! YOU DONT GO BROKE OVERNIGHT NOR DOES YOUR CAR DECIDE TO FALL APART HOURS BEFORE THE MEET! NO ONE IS HERE TO JUDGE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE OR YOU DONT HAVE, SO WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE??

If you got a problem with me then dont post, dont PM me....call me. The shit that gets thrown around this forum is just crazy.

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1496005)
Carton, WTF are you talking about bro?? Lay off the shit before you open your mouth. When the hell did I even speak a word to you about Nick? When did Nick go to Branson? Are you on that water? lol if you are going to make acusations then lets be accurate about them.


About the attendance issue and Rich getting frustrated I totally hear where he is coming from. If you got thin pockets and you cant afford to make the meet then dont post up saying how you are down to ride and that you will be there, then last minute not show up for some bull shit ass reason. I dont even organize the meets and I get frustrated about hearing the lame ass excuses. I as everyone else will understand that if you are finacialy unstable and you cant go, then its all good. Most of my life I couldn't afford shit and my funds were limited and I come from a very poor family but I decided to make some changes in my life that now allow me to participate in such functions so does that mean I or Rich should finace everyones trip because they didn't make things happen in their life? Lets be real here man.

Another thing, we may be in a recession NOW, but what about the past 3 years when the economy was thriving and autozone was paying top $$$$. People were still making excuses the day of the meet as to why they couldn't go.

For some reason some of you are taking this real personal and I really do not understand why. If you are in to go out and hang out with some fellow enthusiasts then fine, but if you are going to say that the day of the meet you couldn't go for an excuse (bald tires for an example....which I have not herd yet) because your tires were bald, why the hell are you just determining that your tires are shot.....if you had half a brain and knew jack about cars then you would realize you needed tires 10K miles before the steel treads are showing.

THE POINT IS......IF YOU HAVE TO PAY "BILLS" and KNOW THAT YOU CANT GO....THEN DONT FUCKIN POST UP SAYING THAT YOU WILL GO WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CANT AFFORD TO GO! YOU DONT GO BROKE OVERNIGHT NOR DOES YOUR CAR DECIDE TO FALL APART HOURS BEFORE THE MEET! NO ONE IS HERE TO JUDGE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE OR YOU DONT HAVE, SO WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE??

If you got a problem with me then dont post, dont PM me....call me. The shit that gets thrown around this forum is just crazy.


Sean what are you talking bout? I never mentioned your name dude, so wtf u talkin bout?

emaculate94GS 06-05-09 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91LS 3.5 (Post 1496015)
Sean what are you talking bout? I never mentioned your name dude, so wtf u talkin bout?

Post #40???

91LS 3.5 06-05-09 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaculate94GS (Post 1496005)
Carton, WTF are you talking about bro?? Lay off the shit before you open your mouth. When the hell did I even speak a word to you about Nick? When did Nick go to Branson? Are you on that water? lol if you are going to make acusations then lets be accurate about them.


About the attendance issue and Rich getting frustrated I totally hear where he is coming from. If you got thin pockets and you cant afford to make the meet then dont post up saying how you are down to ride and that you will be there, then last minute not show up for some bull shit ass reason. I dont even organize the meets and I get frustrated about hearing the lame ass excuses. I as everyone else will understand that if you are finacialy unstable and you cant go, then its all good. Most of my life I couldn't afford shit and my funds were limited and I come from a very poor family but I decided to make some changes in my life that now allow me to participate in such functions so does that mean I or Rich should finace everyones trip because they didn't make things happen in their life? Lets be real here man.

Another thing, we may be in a recession NOW, but what about the past 3 years when the economy was thriving and autozone was paying top $$$$. People were still making excuses the day of the meet as to why they couldn't go.

For some reason some of you are taking this real personal and I really do not understand why. If you are in to go out and hang out with some fellow enthusiasts then fine, but if you are going to say that the day of the meet you couldn't go for an excuse (bald tires for an example....which I have not herd yet) because your tires were bald, why the hell are you just determining that your tires are shot.....if you had half a brain and knew jack about cars then you would realize you needed tires 10K miles before the steel treads are showing.

THE POINT IS......IF YOU HAVE TO PAY "BILLS" and KNOW THAT YOU CANT GO....THEN DONT FUCKIN POST UP SAYING THAT YOU WILL GO WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CANT AFFORD TO GO! YOU DONT GO BROKE OVERNIGHT NOR DOES YOUR CAR DECIDE TO FALL APART HOURS BEFORE THE MEET! NO ONE IS HERE TO JUDGE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE OR YOU DONT HAVE, SO WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE??

If you got a problem with me then dont post, dont PM me....call me. The shit that gets thrown around this forum is just crazy.


I dont know where your coming from but Inever mentioned your name, but ANYWAYS fyi I aint at autozone nomore thats #1, #2 people do go broke overnight you people planned for Branson waaay in advance some people had money THEN, but as time approaches shit happens bills pop up and priorities change and you dudes are like taking this shit waaay to seriously. Your posting paragraphs but noone was TALKING to you Sean, cool down bro.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© AutoGuide

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© AutoGuide