**Toronto Legend Meet Update!** READ ME!!!!! - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Community Events > Meets

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-02, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fish Hunter 2 Champion

Car 1: 1992 Legend LS Sedan

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up **Toronto Legend Meet Update!** READ ME!!!!!

OK, it's OFFICIAL. The Toronto October Legend Meet will be held on Saturday October 19th, 2002 at The Docks Entertainment Complex.

For those of you who don't know where the Docks is, it's pretty simple to get there. Just drive down on Lakeshore Blvd. until you get to Cherry Street. Turn on Cherry St. and about your 2nd or 3rd right turn will be Polson St. Turn onto Polson street and drive down to the very end and you're there! I think we'll be meeting inside the parking lot so we'll all meet there. If you see other Legends, just follow them.

The time is still not final but I was hoping 5:00pm would be good for most of you. Since we'll be there for at least a couple hours if not more, if you show up a little sooner or later, we'll still be there.

I hope to see ALL OF THE TORONTO LEGEND OWNERS out to this meet since I unfortunately was not at the last one. Bring lots of beer and for anyone who has a portable BBQ, bring that along too... We can get a BBQ going if you guys are up for that so for all those reading who don't have a BBQ to bring, bring plenty of burgers, hotdogs, ribs, steaks, chicken, condiments, bread, whatever you can! The more the merrier!!!!

See you guys there!!!!

Peace,
SaGe69
Advertisement

Old 10-03-02, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

October 19th is cool with me.
Hope to see more Legends there!
905_LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-02, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

for sure!

I'll be there, 5 pm is good for me! I'll be coming on my bike with beer and meat!!!!
Crazy Legend is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-02, 02:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fish Hunter 2 Champion

If you guys who haven't RSVPed are still coming... Please post a reply to this thread so I have some sort of confirmation that it's going to be a good meet and not just a few cars. Thanks

SaGe69
Old 10-09-02, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

ok 5 pm at the docs! i am there ill try to find a portable bbq or ill get my brother to take the family suburban and bring the webber bbq. hot dogs steaks chicken all that meat baby! anyone have a video camera? i know some guys made a video with music attached it was pretty neat. anyone know how to do that? talk to you guys soon
LEGENDCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-02, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Old S*hool Member

Car 1: Previous: 1991 Pewter Grey Metallic L Sedan. Current: 1994 Blk/Blk LS Coupe

iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Octane
I'm There DUDE!!!
Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-02, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

I'm there

Can't wait...
I will do a tour of the fall colours before hand if anyone wants to join, let me know.
Legendarily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-02, 12:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thumbs up

So let me get this right:

1. Beer, 2. Meat, 3. Legends... I swear, if someone gets Beyonce Knowles (or a suitable look-a-like) up in this mofo I've had dreams like this!!

Anyway's we'll see you there boys...and (keep my fingers crossed) Beyonce????
Ray Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-02, 06:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

Re: I'm there

Quote:
Originally posted by Legendarily
Can't wait...
I will do a tour of the fall colours before hand if anyone wants to join, let me know.
im down for a little cruise through the fall colours. private messege me and ill get your info
LEGENDCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-02, 10:13 AM   #10 (permalink)

Cruisin' through the colours

If you're interested in a heart thumping, blood pumping joy ride before the Docks meet, pm me with your info and we'll set it up.

LEGENDCanadian, your box is full and my attempt to pm you failed. Let's do it this way to keep everyone on the same page.

Zane
Legendarily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-02, 12:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

5pm sounds good to me.. i was just wondering where you guys are planning on having the bbq anyways..
lorenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-02, 01:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fish Hunter 2 Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by lorenzo
5pm sounds good to me.. i was just wondering where you guys are planning on having the bbq anyways..
I was thinking we could arrange our cars in a huge circle and just have the BBQ in the middle of it. Since it's fall now, I doubt the Docks will be hosting any large functions that would take up most of the parking lot. I doubt they'd put up a fuss if a bunch of guys with sweetass cars had a BBQ in the parking lot...

Since we'll be meeting in the heart of Downtown TO, there aren't very many places where can set up a BBQ (no parks that I know of) so if we get booted from the Docks, we'll have to come up with a backup plan...

Anyone know where else we might be able to BBQ if things don't work out at the Docks?

SaGe69
Old 10-10-02, 02:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Carbon Black Metallic 6-Speed Coupe
Car 2: 2007 Audi A6 4.2

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Hey guys, I'm down for 5pm at THe DOcks. Got 2 midterm exams that week to study for, but it'll be a good break from writing the 3 before!

I might even be down for that drive before hand too.

I hope 5pm isn't too late that we won't have enough daylight time left.

What are the legalities of booze in a parking lot? If we require a backup plan, we can always hit the beaches by the boardwalk. Lots of greenspace there for some BBQin.

Jason, I'm sure your system setup can supply more than enough for music

G

1995 Legend Coupe 6-speed
Carbon Black Metallic

208 WHP @ 6250 RPM
189 FT/LB @ 5250 RPM
MUSTANG Dyno
260,000mi and counting

WeaponR Secret Weapon Intake - Cold Air Box - Custom 2.5" stainless exhaust system - Remus Rev3 Universal muffler -SPEC Stage II clutch - 5speed flywheel - SR5GUY Chip - APEXi S-AFC - Pullies - MLS copy strut bar - Short Shifter -18" ICON W65 Wheels - KONI reds/Ground Controls - Slotted Brembo Rotors - SS Brake lines - Walbro 255 -ICE
theGodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-02, 11:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fish Hunter 2 Champion

Quote:
[i]

G [/B]
LOL... I don't think music will be a problem... Haven't had time to update my music collection so my CDs might be a little outdated but I've got plenty of music for us all. If you guys want, feel free to bring some CDs so we can pump them while we feast on burgers, steaks and BEER!!!!

I look forward to meeting you all...

PS: Anyone know of aftermarket stores in Toronto where I can buy APC sidemarkers? The place where I originally bought mine from no longer stock them and I need sidemarkers before I come to the meet. Please list me all the stores you know of and I'll call them and find out myself. There is a specific model I'm looking for but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just list me the names of the stores you know of and I'll do the rest. I'd hate to think that I'd be coming to the meet without my car at least looking presentable Thanks

SaGe69
Old 10-11-02, 11:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fish Hunter 2 Champion

Where's Bredin?

Hey Const... What happened to BredrinInALegend? I haven't seen him on the forums in a LONG time??? Did he sell his car? Have you heard from him?

Just wondering...

Quote:
Originally posted by theGodfather
Hey guys, I'm down for 5pm at THe DOcks. Got 2 midterm exams that week to study for, but it'll be a good break from writing the 3 before!

I might even be down for that drive before hand too.

I hope 5pm isn't too late that we won't have enough daylight time left.

What are the legalities of booze in a parking lot? If we require a backup plan, we can always hit the beaches by the boardwalk. Lots of greenspace there for some BBQin.

G
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Community Events > Meets