Acura Legend Forum banner

West Coast meet success: 28 Legends!

43K views 189 replies 90 participants last post by  Jay92Legend 
#1 ·
i just want to be the first to congratulate brent (49er dj) on putting together a *very* successful meet in san francisco today. we had 28 legends there! we had a good time, and it was great to put faces / names / cars together. i don't have a fast (or even decent) internet connection here, so i won't be able to post any pictures. i am sure a bunch will be posted here soon though. anybody who didn't show up missed out : )

wally

#29 ·
Silver said:
Beautiful pics! Brent, how is your Carbing bar performing? Thanks
Working out great and is SO LIGHT!! got rid of allot of rolling in the corners.

I bought the last two that was made by Carbing I got them direct from the factory and sold the other one at the meet. I am working on trying to get them to make them again but they stopped along time ago making stuff for the KA7 and KA8. But as i get more info I will let you know.

#32 ·
O U T S T A N D I NG ! ! !

EVEN (dare I say) LEGENDARY .... :bowdown:

This lays down the gauntlet for the Arizona/Southwestern meet to motivate and invigorate those sitting on the fence to get out and participate.

Excellent pics by all who contributed. Thanks guys and gals it's good to see unity among members.

#33 ·
i was in heaven today!

THANK YOU EVERYONE (especially brent) for making this west coast meet TRULY AMAZING! i had a great time meeting everyone and their sweet rides. i know i didn't get to meet everyone and i'm sorry...i was really giddy when i rolled up late to 20+ legends. i'll meet the rest of you and more next time.

i'll get my pics up when i get back to l.a.

vegas is on!

margaret

#37 · (Edited)
legendgs94 said:
WOW what a great meet Brent. I am very happy that was able to get the day off and make it to the meet but sorry for not going to eat with the group. Let's make it a 40+ Legends on the next meet Brent.
Well if those that cancelled at the last minute came we would of had over 40. But Next time we will hit 50 now that people see what a big meet is all about. and it will be more towards the summer time to get some warmer weather.

But still a great meet and Thanks !!

#39 ·
damn wish i could have come now....i'll def go to the summer one. great job guys. i haven't seen meet pics like that since the old atl ones...but i don't even know if those compare to this meet ;)

can't wait to see that website.

also can someone do a rollcall for this picture so we can all get to know your faces

#41 ·
#45 ·
Thanks for the compliments on the carbon fiber hood. Thanks Jason (Chauffeur First) for the chance to get the hood. Great fitment. I like. =)

This was my very first Legend meet and I would like to say this was a great turn out. Much better than the Accord V6 meet I went to before. I'm sorry I can't remember everyone's name and face. I seriously have a bad memory.

When chilling there and seeing everyone bonding and getting along with each other, I noticed that even though we are all different ages and have different backgrounds, we all shared the same thing. The Legend. Such a wonderful car.

Hopefully the next Bay Area/West Coast meet will turn out even better. Thanks everyone who showed up. Made me happy knowing that I was not the only one with the love for this car.

#46 ·
alexc said:
That's crazy! I hope the ohio meet turns out like this!
Me too! That looks like fun:eek:

#47 ·
:eek2: Legends as far as the eye can see. I would definitely want to go to a summer meet! (i could just see the conversation with my parents, "mom, dad i'm going to san francisco to meet up with these bunch of other legend owners i met on the internet" haha if they say yes, then i'm in! :D)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.