Color: champagne mist
Location (State/Prov): PA
1. Price: 10,500
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? auto no navi
4. Reason for selling:don't want any longer
5. Location: harrisburg/york pa
7. Are you the first owner?2nd
8. Title information: clean title
a. Clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/other (explain further).
b. Also state if you have title or it is being held by a lienholder. credit union has the title
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):pm me
10. Modifications:gold package and mp3 hookup
11. Service record:Since 1000 miles
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.
I am selling my 2003 Acura rl as i do not need this car any longer. I am the second owner and have all receipts from my mantenance and the previous owners.
The tires are about 5/32's all around with even wear. There is a small star in the windshield from road debris. I will have that filled in by someone, probably cindy rowe auto glass. There is also one scratch on the rear bumper that the previous owner had tried to cover up with a different shade of gold. There is also some oxidization on the rim from the wheel weights
The car has cold a/c very hot heat via climate control.
-mp3 hookup or multi cd changer
-v-6 w/auto transmission
This is a very solid car made in Japan and will last many many years of driving. It is a true highway cruiser.
I have just recently replaced the fuel and cabin filter. The oil was also changed about 1000 miles ago. New rotors and pads were installed up front w/in the past year.
You will not be disappointed in this car.
You will get every receipt with the purchse of this acura rl. Kbb puts this car @ $10,600 in good condition and i want $10,500.
The title is held by PSECU and with your certified check or cash, you will get a title the same day and then we would visit PADOT in Harrisburg to do the title transfer. If you are taking out a psecu loan for this car, that is also acceptable.
You will also get four snow tires used for one season. I also have four keys and two remotes. The service is very well documented and you won't be disappointed.