FS: 89 G1 LS Sedan parts-No motor/tranny - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > OEM Parts

OEM Parts Selling an OEM car part? Post here! Sponsored by: Hondacuraworld.com

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-08, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
FS: 89 G1 LS Sedan parts-No motor/tranny

OK, everybody. I've got an 89 G1 LS Sedan to part out. I bought it for the motor to rebuild and some other misc. parts, cuz the junkyards around here don't have any 1st gen's. This puppy is rough, but still has some usable parts for those looking for oddball stuff. Please see below for any parts that are already gone/spoken for and other important notes about the car. PM with ?'s/requests/prices/offers. If your close by and wanna see it/pull parts yourself the vehicle is in Wilmington, NC 28401

Important notes about the vehicle:
Exterior color: Dark Green (almost looks blue)
Interior Color: Tan w/black dash, charcoal seats
Carpet extremely stained, seats moderately stained.
All glass intact except the sunroof
Front door trim panels have punched out holes in speaker location for a ghetto mount of a cheap ass pair of 6-1/2's
Leather power seats were swapped out for cloth manual's sometime in the past and fronts have no tears. Back seat has seam split on drivers side.
Automatic Tranny-Doesn't like to go unless left in 2nd, flashing s3 on dash.

The following items are already claimed/gone:
Motor
Gauges (still have the ones from my car, pulled cuz speedo is off by 20mph at speed)
Grille (still have the one from my 88 with V6 24valve badge on it)
Power Window Motors (still have the sticky/slow ones pulled from my 88 if interested)
Front Anti-Sway Bar
Driver's door pocket & lid (still have spare pocket only with broken lid pulled from my car)

Well, that just about covers it. I can supply pics eventually, right now it's raining. Like I said earlier, PM for more specifics/offers/etc. Please keep in mind that I want to help out, but can't lose my a$$ on shipping, OK. Thanx for checking it out.
kR@zYm@N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-08, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
3 Card Poker Champion, Caribbean Stud Poker Champion

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Is it a tan/black dash mix or is it a black dash and center console that was swapped into a tan interior?

i know probably the first but...... i need an under steering wheel dash panel, so its all going when i can find all black.

if nothing else ..... atleast this thread is bumped up to the top til one of the G2 guys say something.
Acidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-08, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
Is it a tan/black dash mix or is it a black dash and center console that was swapped into a tan interior?

i know probably the first but...... i need an under steering wheel dash panel, so its all going when i can find all black.

if nothing else ..... atleast this thread is bumped up to the top til one of the G2 guys say something.
I'll double check, but the interior was originally tan, and even so OEM was black on top half of dash. I'll check that panel on monday to see what color it is....

Old 10-03-08, 07:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidic View Post

Sorry so long to find out, been really busy with work....The dash is Tan/Black mixed and the panel you're looking for is tan...
Old 10-16-08, 07:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Bump...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > OEM Parts