How was your day? - Page 9 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Off Topic > The Lounge

The Lounge Talk about news, life, etc!!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-09, 02:16 AM   #121 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
SuperBowl Sunday was a good day... between myself and some of my poker buddies, we had all kinds of proposition betting going on before the game had started ...first td, field goal, punt, sack, fumble, int., etc., etc. I collected a few "Franklins" out of that plus one from our office football pool.
pnoye2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-09, 09:33 AM   #122 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by B+O View Post
last couple days has been cool. Had a good time...got a few shirts i've been wanting, and bought another suit w00t.

I need to stop spending money like this
I am in the same boat. Been spending cash like crazy lately. 300 on some new front tires for the TL, probably 500 on the vette (and maybe another 350 for some sways this week). Its been nuts.
tnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-09, 10:57 AM   #123 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
a couple of overgrown fggts that i knew from highschool, that's acted friendly for a few times of hanging out, decided to revert back to their true preteen ignorance. figured, be nice to enjoy the superbowl with some ppl my age. but they felt like they had the mental capability to brag about jumping someone before they did it, in their vicinity. mainly because they're having a hard time figure out the whole growing up part of life. and cuz they're fggts. what they really need to learn is that highschool was 10 fkn years ago, and now that i've chilled with cats that don't joke about that sht or trapping someone because they know the outcomes and consequences of cornering someone.... having a situation come up like this is annoying to say in the least.. and stupid on their part. you don't tell someone that you're going to hurt them beforehand.... and then let them get away.

stupid cksckrs.. thank you for reminding me that absolutely noone can be trusted to be around without a weapon. and extending my plans for ensuring my life no longer has to deal with ppl like you. how ever.
dblanehopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-09, 11:05 PM   #124 (permalink)

Car 1: Honda Accord Coupe 92
Car 2: Mitsubishi Eclipse95
Car 3: Acura legend coupe

iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Today must have been the luckiest day since 09. I went to look at some furniture with my girlfriend, while i'm walking tru the isle i look down between the bed and a dresser ho and behold its a $100 bill. I acted as if i was tying my lace and pick it up... I used it to pay a part of my student loan, so far its been a great day

H3 bulb. $6
legend coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-09, 11:16 PM   #125 (permalink)

0.0 lucky bastard! lol
dblanehopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-09, 11:27 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanehopr View Post
0.0 lucky bastard! lol

H3 bulb. $6
Old 02-07-09, 08:21 PM   #127 (permalink)

I leave the fucking house to go do a check on this chicks car, my girlfriend wants to come along. I say no, if i'm gonna do work on someones car i cant have people riding around in it, thats not professional. She gets upset at the fact that i leave her alone in the house. What the fuck am i to do when my phone bill is passed due and i dont have the first sent to next months rent. she not working any hours and i only get 3 days at my job. Now she is talking and after she says what she has to i reply, Kool . she is so mad right now

H3 bulb. $6
Old 02-07-09, 08:28 PM   #128 (permalink)
Banned

Car 1: 95 Sherwood Sedan
Car 2: 94 Canterbury Sedan

iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ymisoqt
^

I cleaned off the Sherwood and put my Iggee's on. They look great! I also finally got the garage cleaned out and started giving the Sherwood a past due detail on the inside. It was way too nice out today not to spend it outside!
ymisoqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-09, 03:51 PM   #129 (permalink)
Banned

Car 1: 95 Sherwood Sedan
Car 2: 94 Canterbury Sedan

iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ymisoqt
Grrrrrrrr! I'm at the emergency vet with my dog because she has a virus and when I leave here I have to go to the police station and file a report on some stupid brat that decided to F with me on the highway and throw some shit out his window at my car. He's gonna pay. So my day pretty much sucks LOL!
ymisoqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-09, 11:32 PM   #130 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymisoqt View Post
Grrrrrrrr! I'm at the emergency vet with my dog because she has a virus and when I leave here I have to go to the police station and file a report on some stupid brat that decided to F with me on the highway and throw some shit out his window at my car. He's gonna pay. So my day pretty much sucks LOL!
I can prolly top that Jen

Snowboarding mishap on Sunday at bear mountain (local) ski resort; up in Big Bear Lake... heavy snowfall around mid-afternoon then fog rolled in, unfortunately my kids and I were caught up at the very top of the run and EVERYBODY are blinded by this dense fog, instantly!

Few seconds later. . . BAM!!! ...I've collided with another snowboarder; knocked me off the ground and sent me sliding for some good yardage.

Bloodied in the face but took my sweet time getting down and headed straight for the first aid station... I suffered a mild concusion, swollen face, lower lip and nose, also a contusion on the bridge of my nose; thankfully no broken bone.

Here's my fugly (swollen) looking face when I got home that evening... see the nose? ouch
pnoye2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 12:51 AM   #131 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS, Type II
Car 2: 1988 Cavi Z24 Drop

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
^ It could have been worse....You coulda hit a tree. The swollation (made up word) will go away.

----------------------------------------------------

NoRegrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 04:56 PM   #132 (permalink)
Mr. Couper

Car 1: 94 black coupe-sold!
Car 2: 91 green coupe-sold!
Car 3: 95 white coupe-sold!

Sitting on my couch trying to get myself "hyped up" to tackle 5 o'clock rush hour traffic in Atlanta. The most ignorant shit ever...

It's 4:57pm...shit, here I go....I'm out!!!
Old 02-10-09, 05:17 PM   #133 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Canadian Blk/Blk LS Coupe
Car 2: 1990 Honda Accord LX
Car 3: 1995 White KA7- SOLD

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
My day was pretty good. Work went well and I'm about to face the traffic on I-95. Then I'm taking this girl I met two weeks ago to a Korean Restaurant (the one in which they cook the food in front of you) for her birthday. I hope it turns out ok.

1995 Canadian Black on Black LS Coupe
3.5 swap|SR5Guy Stage 3 Chip|12K HIDs|Cathode Trunk Mod|Custom Projector Fogs|OBX Shift Knob|SRI|NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
ACK N UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 06:35 PM   #134 (permalink)

Car 1: 87 Acura Legend 5-spd
Car 2: 97 Cavalier Z24
Car 3: 99 Grand Prix SE

Send a message via AIM to 1stgen5spd Send a message via Yahoo to 1stgen5spd
WELL, today i sent the paper work off for my title, should be here in a couple weeks THEN i stopped and grabbed a can of paint, and came home to respray my front bumper... had some left over when i was done, so i painted my mirrors. i screwed up one of them, it slipped off the speaker it was resting on but i was able to catch it... but i fukt up the paint a bit.... its all good though, i was able to fix it... they are waiting to dry now... gonna go back out and get everything back together here in about an hour... cant wait to see how it looks!!! but hey, i gotta make it all look good for NALM, gotta have atleast ONE decent looking G1 there
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4zy415 View Post
Dawson got his license from the bottom of a cereal box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crowing
Vigor is the red-headed step child of early Acura
Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
There is sort of that assumption by the government, that we're all driving around at eight o'clock in the morning, to be really annoying.
teh space: www.myspace.com/evil_drunken_monkey
teh face: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...07&ref=profile
1stgen5spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-09, 12:06 AM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACK N UP View Post
My day was pretty good. Work went well and I'm about to face the traffic on I-95. Then I'm taking this girl I met two weeks ago to a Korean Restaurant (the one in which they cook the food in front of you) for her birthday. I hope it turns out ok.
let us know how it goes down
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgen5spd View Post
WELL, today i sent the paper work off for my title, should be here in a couple weeks THEN i stopped and grabbed a can of paint, and came home to respray my front bumper... had some left over when i was done, so i painted my mirrors. i screwed up one of them, it slipped off the speaker it was resting on but i was able to catch it... but i fukt up the paint a bit.... its all good though, i was able to fix it... they are waiting to dry now... gonna go back out and get everything back together here in about an hour... cant wait to see how it looks!!! but hey, i gotta make it all look good for NALM, gotta have atleast ONE decent looking G1 there
Damn... hopefully next year i can make it to one of those meets

H3 bulb. $6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Off Topic > The Lounge