I'm sooo fkn pissed off!!!!!! - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

ŧ Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
ŧ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Off Topic > The Lounge

The Lounge Talk about news, life, etc!!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-04, 05:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Angry I'm sooo fkn pissed off!!!!!!

Hey guys,

back in Germany I just wanted to give you a report of my life here, because many of you didn't understand why we are so disappointed here.

Thats a short review of today:

After leaving the office at 6pm (started at 7am) I was driving home, when my mother called me to say that their bank account was canceled because of a forgetten tax bill. So I drove to the bank, picked up 500 bucks and sent them to my mother by mail (hope they will arrive). Then I wanted to go for a oil filter to make my oil change this evening. So I drove to the next Honda dealer. On the way I drove toward a traffic light that torn yellow, when I was a few meters before it. I slammed the brake and was skidding a few, so I was stopping approx. 2 meters behind the white line. While backing up, I was photographed twice by the f...ing flash device, we have on intersections. So this will mean about 200$ to pay, 2 points in the driving record and one month driver license lost.
So I showed that f...in thing my finger and went on to the dealer. (And I had to pee like hell) When arriving at the dealer I saw, that it closed at 5:50pm. WHAT THE F.. DO I WORK UNTIL 6???

So I drove on to some PepBoys alike and they told me they have to order the filter and it would take next thursday to get it. Now the best thing. He wanted me to make a deposit of at least half the price, to be sure that I pick it up. THE FILTER IS ONLY 9€ (10$) AND THEY WANT A DEPOSIT!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. So I payed the whole sum and leaved pissed of, cause I can't make the oil change today. But I was still about to pee my pants, so I drove by a gas station, bought some cigarettes and asked for the key to the restroom (is locked by us to prevent whatever). Guess what she said:
"You have to leave a security pawn, so I can be sure you don't take tīhe key away!"

WHERE THE F... ARE WE

O.K. I left her my cell phone and was even more pissed of when I recognized, that the light was out of order in the restroom. So I tried to hit the spot in the dark.

Now it's 7:45pm and got 7 messages on my mailbox with work to do today...

I gotta get outa here..........FAST

PEACE!

Sorry I have to vent a lot!
KevinKA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-04, 05:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Eliot

Car 2: 1994 Wide 6 Speed
Car 3: 1989 240SX 5 Speed

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Blood Riot
Damn Kevin, sorry to hear all that, life is just bs...like a friend of mine at work says, sh*t happens and then you die. I hope everything gets better man. By the way...it was nice meeting you at Lees house...although I didnt even talk to you lol ( I was the one that got there after you guys went for pics and stuff at kroger. Peace out dude.
Blood Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 06:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Car 1: 00 RL
Car 2: 06 TL

it took two pics!? WTH?!
enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 09:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Car 1: .

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Kevin that sounds like a rough day. They can not all be that bad. One thing I like to do is look at the surroundings and find something to make me smile. I make a point of doing this when I am having a hard time. Try it out. You can always say Oo-Oo. That will crack a smile on your face.
Later!
Lee
sleeprlegendcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 11:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Car 1: '95 EDM Legend Coupe

Send a message via ICQ to MikeD Send a message via AIM to MikeD Send a message via Skype™ to MikeD
Thumbs down F.cking Germany !

Kevin is absolute right! Like we told that our friends during our stay in the USA. Some members thought that we're just kidding or something like that. Nope thatīs the nightmare and our horror stories about the f.cking Germany. I canīt it say often enough. Here in Germany we all are f.ucked up and down, left and right. Today I got the message that the car insurances becomes more expensive from January '05. Then I have to pay more. The power becomes more expensive (15%). Cigs becomes more expensive (I hope I will create that to stop). Gas? Only a question to which time. Our taxes of 16% will increased. Dunno how much but I read that today. To get a new job here? Forget it, no way. On every year the same game. When will that stop here? Never. Where is the end? NOWHERE !!!

Damn where are we live here? The unemployment is almost at 4.6 million peoples - tendency is rising up monthly. It makes no fun, it makes no sense to live here and I get no job here. I have no way to stay longer here. Itīs time to say goodbye to Germany

Either I will create it to move to the USA or I shoot myself. Damn I canīt anymore. -Mike
MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD
Kevin is absolute right! Like we told that our friends during our stay in the USA. Some members thought that we're just kidding or something like that. Nope thatīs the nightmare and our horror stories about the f.cking Germany. I canīt it say often enough. Here in Germany we all are f.ucked up and down, left and right. Today I got the message that the car insurances becomes more expensive from January '05. Then I have to pay more. The power becomes more expensive (15%). Cigs becomes more expensive (I hope I will create that to stop). Gas? Only a question to which time. Our taxes of 16% will increased. Dunno how much but I read that today. To get a new job here? Forget it, no way. On every year the same game. When will that stop here? Never. Where is the end? NOWHERE !!!

Damn where are we live here? The unemployment is almost at 4.6 million peoples - tendency is rising up monthly. It makes no fun, it makes no sense to live here and I get no job here. I have no way to stay longer here. Itīs time to say goodbye to Germany

Either I will create it to move to the USA or I shoot myself. Damn I canīt anymore. -Mike
what kind of tax is 16%?
Old 09-24-04, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car 1: rebuilding '91 coupe,

damn that does sound like a bad day, hope you have a better tomorrow. look at it this way you still drive a legend.
Old 09-24-04, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
I swag it out...

Car 1: 95 Legend LS
Car 2: 5G Accord i/h/e

Send a message via AIM to jigga225
damn man I feel for ya.
I hate them cameras and ish like that.
Have yourself a black&mild and chill on the porch.
jigga225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

Taxes just went up for cigarettes here, my friend's family's home insurance is about to make him leave because of his driving record., I finally found a near-minimum wage job after a year of searching, our country is governed by a cowboy who is bought out by energy companies, the cops here are worse than having cameras at stop lights and we still have cameras at stop lights. Merchandise we buy from stores usually don't need half a deposit but several times I've ended up with used parts sold as new. You can't buy liqeur after 9pm, can't buy beer after 12, and none of the above on Sundays. If you are hospitalized and your health insurance doesn't cover it you can spend up to $25k a day in the hospital. All of our social security nets are being taken away, its just a down time for the entire world I think... or maybe we expect progress and don't get results.

Life sucks in America just as much as everywhere else. We may be "Free" on a federal sense but sure as hell not locally. Europe has its advantages, and the US does, and so do other countries.
Dethred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 08:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cole Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD

Don't you dare shoot yourself... then you will not beable to see the pics of my new valve covers!!!!
Old 09-24-04, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
has left the building

iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Mike, if you shoot yourself then you can't go Oo-Oo! We should have hooked you up with one of the NOPI ho's and then she wouldn't have let you go home. Cheer up, bro---it's always darkest before the light.

There, that was profound, wasn't it?
stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Eliot

Car 2: 1994 Wide 6 Speed
Car 3: 1989 240SX 5 Speed

Send a message via AIM to Blood Riot
Nicely said Stieveray, nicely said.

::Starts to think about life:: my head hurts
Blood Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 11:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethred
You can't buy liqeur after 9pm, can't buy beer after 12, and none of the above on Sundays.
liquor stores are closed on sundays, but bars are open!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray
Mike, if you shoot yourself then you can't go Oo-Oo! We should have hooked you up with one of the NOPI ho's and then she wouldn't have let you go home. Cheer up, bro---it's always darkest before the light.
let's find him a woman
Old 09-25-04, 12:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
has left the building

iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma
let's find him a woman
That would be Pimp Hass' job.
stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-04, 03:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

Thank you for building me up.

Iīm strong in planning my "Kevin move to USA" project now.
I got several opportunities, and the first that comes out to be possible, I'll go for it.

One thing to say:

I know, that in every country there are ups and downs and everywhere you have to work, and none of them is the country of milk and honey. But in comparision the kind of living and especially the kind of how you can work yourself out in the relevant circumstances, there are in fact recognizable differences. So I know that even the USA have downsides, I can much more identificate with those downsides than with the downsides in Germany. You might think it's- stupid, but I feel like supposed to be an American. Same thing like sexuality, one day a man comes out to be gay, I myself outed as an American. (I'm not kidding, I'm totally serious when talking about that)

...sorry got to go, a delivery is coming... more soon
KevinKA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Off Topic > The Lounge