MikeD check your pm's or any body that lives in germany! - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Off Topic > The Lounge

The Lounge Talk about news, life, etc!!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-04, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
MikeD check your pm's or any body that lives in germany!

just as the title says, i need some advice on what i should and shoudlnt bring to germany and things of that nature seeing how im moving there soon. thanks
drew
legendcoupe93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-04, 06:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

lol.. now im stuck.. i have one word for you lc93, nurburgring.. lol thats all you need to know and you can get parts here in the uk as there are heaps.. no lefthand drive parts tho.. i just bought a full new set of rear brakes (x2 calipers rotors and pads) for 200 quid (340euros/US$)
yetchh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-04, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

mike im from atlanta Georgia where nopi was this year, i can get u acura parts but u gotta wire me some money(paypal) quick, i leave this thursdday 11-25-04.when i said carparts i ment stuff like sensors brakes ect things that go bad that need replacing over time. when i get my car painted i will not get it done at a honda dealer. i was hoping to take it to a local shop, BTW since im in the military my mail box is considered to be an address in the states so shipping doesnt cost an arm and a leg to get parts or wut ever u need. so if u need anything make sure u come to me first and i will take care of u. aftermarket parts i was talking about rims, tires, exaust, wutever but then i just found out yesterday about my mail box being considered an address in the states so i can order stuff from ebay or online and get it sent over at low shipping cost. what is Weiber aufreissen ? lol i ment what are cool things to do there? concerts parties or sumting like that, yes im single and i wanna meet sum chicks, what are the females like?? also i wil be selling my car after about a year iv been there, dont worry it will be waiting for u, i will do it all up (paint, suspension, exaust, leather, ect) i just got a new type II put in with 40k on it! so its great, i will soon rebuild my tranny or hopfully find a 6 speed to swap. i would love to sell my legend to u knowing u are a true legend! hit me back mike if not i will call u as soon as i get to germany and we will have to meet up. like iv said before i will be stationed down the street from Raimstine AFB so hopfully we wont be lightyears away from each other.
thank you for everything!
talk to u soonn
drew
legendcoupe93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Off Topic > The Lounge