$79,000 Legend - Page 4 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum
 

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-09, 05:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
Fut RIP
 
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 10-A-KEY
Posts: 10,147


Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's


iTrader Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2BMC View Post
Damn I like that Legend. SOOOOO much better than USDM.

That Mugen Legend is SEX
Yea that got that 1 right its called the Mugen Legend Max. you know we got robbed on that 1 too.
__________________

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-24-09, 08:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
GS/LS Conversion
 
Drizzle359's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NewYorkCity
Posts: 2,481


Car 1: 1995 L Sedan
Car 2: 1995 Ls Coupe


iTrader Score: 12 reviews
If I had the bread I would buy this in a heart beat!
__________________
Drizzle359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-09, 10:23 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member of da AcuraHoliks
 
yardiesoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 639


Car 1: 07 Nissan Armada
Car 2: 02 Jaguar x type 3.0
Car 3: 92 Acura Legend LS


iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yardiesoldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3GDKANG/JDMKANG View Post
if they only came out with this 1 i'd buy iy but sad to say they didnt!



It would be cool but Honda acts like they're scared of V8's, i would be the first one in line if they do bring that bitch out though
yardiesoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 03-24-09, 10:25 PM   #49 (permalink)
Fut RIP
 
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 10-A-KEY
Posts: 10,147


Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's


iTrader Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardiesoldier View Post
It would be cool but Honda acts like they're scared of V8's, i would be the first one in line if they do bring that bitch out though
acura was gonna get the V8 this year but the resession had the pull it out fear of no buy's.
__________________

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 02:08 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member of da AcuraHoliks
 
yardiesoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 639


Car 1: 07 Nissan Armada
Car 2: 02 Jaguar x type 3.0
Car 3: 92 Acura Legend LS


iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yardiesoldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3GDKANG/JDMKANG View Post
acura was gonna get the V8 this year but the resession had the pull it out fear of no buy's.
Too bad, that max is cold as ice
yardiesoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 04:38 AM   #51 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440


iTrader Score: 0 reviews
nice... as for acura gettn sht.. i'd think that the parent company is ready to start stoppin having a child company and bring it out on themselves like they should...

like bringin back the legend but under the honda name. i like the rear pass. lighting upgrade.. as well as the body style, that red mugen is friggen on key like a fkn composer... they seem to be really wantin to stick with the new body style while bring in some import enthusiast into to the next level/gen. this'll work really well if they keep the namesake, and rip it hard/but with tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandDEE View Post
they discontinued the LEGEND name in the US not japan



as for power.... people really need to start pullin for the 6 cyl's. the 8's bring some serious power.. but damn... it's just not the same anymore. you need fuel economy between track days.

Last edited by dblanehopr; 03-25-09 at 04:45 AM.
dblanehopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 06:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member of da AcuraHoliks
 
yardiesoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 639


Car 1: 07 Nissan Armada
Car 2: 02 Jaguar x type 3.0
Car 3: 92 Acura Legend LS


iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yardiesoldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanehopr View Post
nice... as for acura gettn sht.. i'd think that the parent company is ready to start stoppin having a child company and bring it out on themselves like they should...

like bringin back the legend but under the honda name. i like the rear pass. lighting upgrade.. as well as the body style, that red mugen is friggen on key like a fkn composer... they seem to be really wantin to stick with the new body style while bring in some import enthusiast into to the next level/gen. this'll work really well if they keep the namesake, and rip it hard/but with tune.






as for power.... people really need to start pullin for the 6 cyl's. the 8's bring some serious power.. but damn... it's just not the same anymore. you need fuel economy between track days.


I just want that red mugen, I don't care if it has a... wait what am I saying .. I do care .. I WANT THAT BITCH AND WITH A BIG ASS V8
yardiesoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© AutoGuide