'91 Legend - Work in Progress - As Requested.... - Page 6 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-06, 11:24 AM   #76 (permalink)
Making Legends Rare.....

Car 1: 1995 Legend GS

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastervtec
Bought for $1100 three weeks ago. Not an ounce of rust, transmission is fine.

Guess I'll consider myslef lucky. Since it's in good condition, mechanical/costmetic, I should have no problem getting $2800 for it eh?
It's not a G2, that is a G1 Sedan. I looked at G1's again (my previous legend was a G1), but knowing all the transmission problems I had with my G1 and I liked the styling of the G2 better I was looking for a G2 specifically.

That is a very nice and clean G1 though...
gsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-06, 05:30 PM   #77 (permalink)

Car 1: 91 LS Coupe
Car 2: 95 LS Coupe n/run
Car 3: Previous 89' L Coupe

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold Legend
Blah blah blah.

If he was not so rude in the first place, it would make it a bit easier for people to be sympathetic to his decision. I know I find it easier to be kind when kindness is given. I find it very difficult to be kind when someone is rude and obnoxious and trying to tear me a new a** hole.

You are a real hippocrate, and seem somewhat ignorant due to the comment you posted, esp. for someone who gets so easily offended herself (as I remember from a pervious thread). I read this whole thread, as everyone posted their comments, and mostly everyone was puuting this man down and his decision. If you were in his position you would probably go and ball up somewhere, you would definitely, get real defensive, as per your previous track record. You can say what you want of me, I'm not perfect and can be rude to others as well, as can I take offense to what others say. The thing is that won't make or brake me, so I move on and don't bother with it, everyone has a bad day. All in all, just grow up and think of others and their feeliings not just your own, not too many people do that, but I try my hardest. I have been trying to find some info on rads, so I can make a decision, but have not really been able because I keep on trying to help others (I'm ok with it, at least for now).
manxdr21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 05:36 PM   #78 (permalink)
Stock Is Best
7up Pinball Champion, Grid Game Champion

Car 1: Bastard People

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mastervtec
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsdreams
It's not a G2, that is a G1 Sedan. I looked at G1's again (my previous legend was a G1), but knowing all the transmission problems I had with my G1 and I liked the styling of the G2 better I was looking for a G2 specifically.

That is a very nice and clean G1 though...
I know that is a G1, I'm not retarded. You were saying how a "blown transmission G1" would go for $600-$1k. Wow.

"I like your cane." <<< >>> LMAO. You had to be there.
CLICK!!>>> Newbie FAQ...Read It!! <<< CLICK!!
My Coupe - Sold
My New Coupe
Mastervtec is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-06, 05:38 PM   #79 (permalink)
Stock Is Best
7up Pinball Champion, Grid Game Champion

Car 1: Bastard People

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mastervtec
Quote:
Originally Posted by manxdr21
bla bla
Why are you so hard up on saving this guy? He came here being a total ass and he hasn't changed. You come to his defense over and over.

"I like your cane." <<< >>> LMAO. You had to be there.
CLICK!!>>> Newbie FAQ...Read It!! <<< CLICK!!
My Coupe - Sold
My New Coupe
Mastervtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 10:14 PM   #80 (permalink)
Making Legends Rare.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastervtec
Why are you so hard up on saving this guy? He came here being a total ass and he hasn't changed. You come to his defense over and over.

You never read my posts prior to the G2 post where everyone decided to rip on me.

You then made an assumption, and became that assumption yourself. It seems to suit you very well.

You don't read anything that is currently posted except what you want to read.

I know your type well. If a person has a bad day and goes off for any reason you believe that is how they always are. If someone yells back at someone yelling at them, they always will.

Yep, I know your type well. Welcome to my ignore list.
Old 05-26-06, 10:28 PM   #81 (permalink)
Illegally Legal

Car 1: 1992 Acura Legend L Sedan

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
You never read my posts prior to the G2 post where everyone decided to rip on me.

You then made an assumption, and became that assumption yourself. It seems to suit you very well.

You don't read anything that is currently posted except what you want to read.

I know your type well. If a person has a bad day and goes off for any reason you believe that is how they always are. If someone yells back at someone yelling at them, they always will.

Yep, I know your type well. Welcome to my ignore list.
Pot. Kettle. Black
MidgetWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 10:53 PM   #82 (permalink)
Making Legends Rare.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992LegendSedan
Pot. Kettle. Black
Actually I had dropped it and had stated my peace about what set me off after everyone ripped into me instead of providing useful information.

You are welcome to your opinion though. But he trolled through other threads and proceeded to specifically rip into a post because he felt the need even though nothing wrong was said.
Old 05-30-06, 09:23 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxdr21
You are a real hippocrate, and seem somewhat ignorant due to the comment you posted, esp. for someone who gets so easily offended herself (as I remember from a pervious thread). I read this whole thread, as everyone posted their comments, and mostly everyone was puuting this man down and his decision. If you were in his position you would probably go and ball up somewhere, you would definitely, get real defensive, as per your previous track record. You can say what you want of me, I'm not perfect and can be rude to others as well, as can I take offense to what others say. The thing is that won't make or brake me, so I move on and don't bother with it, everyone has a bad day. All in all, just grow up and think of others and their feeliings not just your own, not too many people do that, but I try my hardest. I have been trying to find some info on rads, so I can make a decision, but have not really been able because I keep on trying to help others (I'm ok with it, at least for now).
You know, say what you will, frankly I don't give a damn. Don't judge me, you don't know me well enough. You don't know how grown I am and the last thing I am is selfish and FAR from ignorant.
I get defensive? No, I stand my ground and won't keep quiet. That's how I've gotten where I am today.

If "mostly everyone" was putting him down, and he's the constant in these situations, what does that tell you?

I don't think you read the thread I am referring to. I made a joke, he reamed me. You got excited because I said "blah, blah, blah"??? Huh? Please. Now you rant and rave, call names and make accusations? Must be a vendetta, you've been waiting for me, hmmmmm.

You just contradicted yourself in the same freakin' paragraph. That's right, I'm sorry, you're Christ-like and never do anything wrong, therefore I'm an ignorant hippocrate and a member of the masses. What a joke. Kiss my black a$$!

Either way, System does not compute, shutting down, reboot...

Last edited by Untold Legend; 05-30-06 at 09:37 AM.
Untold Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 09:26 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Before you go on about how others are being rude read others post.

I got reamed for buying a car that fit the amount I was prepared to spend, ran good (most important aspect for me), and was within the distance I was able to travel to pickup the car.

No one said "it will take some work but could be a nice car" instead I got "You bought a POS and paid two to three times more than you should have".

Before going on about someone elses attitude take a look at the attitude of others.

I may have reacted badly to it, won't disagree with that, but I don't take well to people suddenly beating me down and a purchase down that fit all aspects of what I was looking for.
Ummm, did you see when I posted this:

"I wish you the best in terms of cleaning it up and bringing it back to near mint." ????????
Untold Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 09:31 AM   #85 (permalink)
Gift Grab Champion

Car 1: 93 LS Coupe
Car 2: White Mongoose BMX
Car 3: Collection Of Kicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold Legend
"I wish you the best in terms of cleaning it up and bringing it back to near mint." ????????

We all do yo...we all do...

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery