Acura Legend Forum banner

Inside WhyteLegend

3K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  dooderman 
#1 · (Edited)
I installed a RJ shifter last night .. I was not hard just took a lot of patience as mentioned by others...
also installed the cluster leds in spring.
The cup holder was installed over 3 years ago :p & the one piece mat.

I sold my 6 speed trans becuase the 5 it came with was good enough :p

LSD coming very soon :yes:

See less See more
#4 ·
#25 ·
the bulbs are at different color temperatures and the camera will pic that up with white balance, but our eyes are not generally not that sensitive to color temp. So they should like fine in person

when you did these lights did you leave the blue lens in or no? I took mine out and I have a rediculus glow on the faces. also did you replace the 4 194 behind the face?

#8 · (Edited)
^^Yea I know care to do it :) ...
The LSD is phantom grip 901 gold (with the upgraded springs)
Here is a quick pic of half a cluster .. no shaking :p)
I only notice that color difference on the camera , so it will stay like that.
Thanks guys

#12 · (Edited)
Now you know ..Yes type E.. Thanks
Nice job bro..:bigok:
Thanks

your car must feel crazy quick with that shiftter, cuz stock you was already killin it
funny enough I haven't rip through the gears as yet , but is does shift better.... is ur swap done?

G
#14 ·
So you plan on going with the phantom grip lsd insert? If you get a GB going I'll jump in but that depends on price and how well it holds up to serious power. I was debating phantom grip or hondaman.

Oh and nice cluster is that the replacement piece? or just vinyl?

#15 · (Edited)
I have been thinking about getting LSD for about 3 yrs now ... A few members here are using them (both Phantom & Hondaman). I emailed Phantom grip and made an offer for a kit with upgraded springs & they accept it. :)
No group buy.
The hondaman LSD looks better but I am not willing to pay for it. The PG works great. I think DV8 , Hotlavaflow + others are users of PG and it has been holding up for them.

Thanks.. No its vinyl.

oh I also changed the horn.. yep I just felt like messing with car :p

#17 · (Edited)
Well do .. I have a question .
Does anyone know if the differential from the 5 & 6 speeds are the same?
Why... because I have a 6 speed differential (came with 6 speed tranny I had) lying around that I could just drop the lsd in instead going the long way... Thanks

#18 ·
they have LSD for automatic? I'd love to inquire about getting one for my coupe

#19 ·
If we all have the same differential its the same LSD (5,6 speed & auto)...

#24 ·
Nope its from the Acura EL. I am using the set (F+R) it fits ..
My queston about the differential still stands...

#27 · (Edited)
Thanks guys :)

I changed all the cluster bulbs to led.... yes i remove the green film...ok thanks teamlr ..
Now does 5 & 6 speed have the same differential?

#30 ·
respect..

hey whytelegend i haven't seen ur legend around bloomfield in a min. remember we met in stop and shop parking lot. how you been? i gotta take ride in ur legend one day i haven't driven in a legend since i was with matt in waterbury.
I'm here... Still around I brought my bro's car to matt this weekend also..

So did anyone find out if the 5 & 6 speed use the same differential?

#31 ·
The differential are the same .. I will be installing the LSD when I have the time..

#33 ·
I am going have a manual trans differential for sale .. anyone interested?

This post has been deleted
#34 ·
Nice car!! I'm not an Acura guy. I'm into VWs. I'm Suburbangeorge at VWVortex. Found some nice parts for a 91-95 Legend and joined up here to offer them.

Bad news: "New Registered users will not be able to post an ad in this section: Updated: 4/17/06
Users with less than 50 posts or less than 6 months of membership are restricted from posting ads in the marketplace. Please do not complain about it, it's there for your protection." :wtf:

Since I don't want to wait 6 months, I'm working on my 50 posts.

Sorry for the off-topic post, George
someone please ban this tard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.