Pics of "DA GHOST" - Page 2 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-02, 08:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
IM A LEGEND

Car 1: 1995 LEGEND GS 1994 LEGEND COUPE LS(TIMES 2) 1993 LEGEND COUPE LS (SIX SPEED) AND 2000 3.5 RL
Car 2: 05 g35 6spd
Car 3: 02 yukon denali

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
YO PUT A BROTHA ON I WANT TO HAVE A LEGEND AND A BENZ TO. WHERE DO YOU WORK AT IM COMING TO YOUR JOB TOMORROW AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
LEGEND95GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-02, 01:02 AM   #17 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Ghost.. clean ride u got there, potna!
U should paint the underbody to match with the car.. I think it would look nicer. Other than that.. very clean looking coupe!
deactivateurhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-02, 01:09 AM   #18 (permalink)

Car 1: 1989 Acura Legend Blk/Blk
Car 2: 1989 Acura Legend LS
Car 3: 1994 GS 6 Speed

iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Talrude Send a message via Yahoo to Talrude
I can see the light!

Nice Car. I like . Looks clean and all. ITs white just like a ghost! I think. (never saw a ghost!)
Oh great all we need is a Ghost and a grand Reeper! (CLK430)
Respect

Brembo Blank Front Rotors.
Miro De Fogs
RangerJoe Short Shifter
SR5GUY Chipped!
Talrude is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-02, 10:58 AM   #19 (permalink)

Thanks for the Compliments!

Thanks fellas and ladies for the compliments. I gotta take some pics of it in the day light.

Azteklegend, I will post some interior pics once I get the new leather interior installed, which should be within the next two weeks. I hope it will look tight.

Mckenzie91, Actually I only have a one car garage, and I keep the "Legend" in it. My father thinks I am crazy, but he just doesn't understand the importance, gracefulness, and value of the ultimate automobile....."THE ACURA LEGEND"!! Plus the Legend is a little easier to steal!

LGDNPRINCE, I was trying to put some wheels on the Legend first, but the ones that I want won't fit. They are the redrilled MOMO Vantage that are being sold on EBAY. The rims are tight as sh!t too, but everyone warned me to stay away from them. I am looking to find something comparable to them for the Coupe. The SLK will stay stock for now..........gotta prioritize!

LEGEND95GS, hahaha I work for an Engineering firm in VA. If you have skills as a Electronic tech, Network Engineer, Electrical Engineer, etc (mainly technical fields), and some Navy experience (not a must but does help), I may be able ot put you down......but you gotta relocate to this area. My cousin will be moving here in June to work...........He is tired of Brooklyn.

deactivateurhate, Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking about getting a body kit, but I don't want the full kit. I just want the side skirts (would that cover up the underbody?), and the rear bumper with the opening near the bottom for the exhaust (thinking about dual exhaust too). I think that would look nice, but I haven't really had the time to look into anything.

TALRUDEBOY, thanks for the respect. That CLK 430 is nice. My boss owns one........silver with a blue vert top, blue leather interior..........phat azz sh!t.

Ghost
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-02, 01:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Re: Pics of "DA GHOST"

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
Finally got some pics posted. I will post more once I get some mods done.

Ghost

92 LS Coupe Pics
Nice, is that pearl white ? Oh, you should get a hair dryer and heat up that "HALL" sticker and peel it off. I hate when dealers do that.
CakeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-02, 03:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Re: Re: Pics of "DA GHOST"

Quote:
Originally posted by CakeDaddy

Nice, is that pearl white ? Oh, you should get a hair dryer and heat up that "HALL" sticker and peel it off. I hate when dealers do that.
I think the color is Pearl. The sealer tells me that it is Frost White. I'm not sure what the difference is. Is that the way to take the dealer sticker off? I hate it too. I want to peel it off bad, but I was afraid that the color would vary alot behind that sticker too. I'll try it this weekend and see what happens. Thanks

Ghost
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery