Pics of my trunk audio setup - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-02, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Pics of my trunk audio setup

I'm not completly done with it yet, but here is where I'm at so far. I wanted to utilize as much space as I could. Unfortunately this is still a grocery getter until I get a second car. Gotta have room for all my girls stuff (wife and daughter). I'm going to add neon and a flush mounted cover for the amps with a plexi-neon lighted RF logo in the middle. The floor is in two pieces. The large piece I can take out to get to my spare the small one on the right is where the cap sits underneath. I have a sealed box with the two L7's directly in back of my amps and under the rear deck with them firing out through the armrest. They sound pretty good. As soon as I have my car to myself I'll probably redo the setup. Pretty simple, but effective for what I was going for, let me know what you guys think!

cap
subs trunk
wyolegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-02, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
IM A LEGEND

Car 1: 1995 LEGEND GS 1994 LEGEND COUPE LS(TIMES 2) 1993 LEGEND COUPE LS (SIX SPEED) AND 2000 3.5 RL
Car 2: 05 g35 6spd
Car 3: 02 yukon denali

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD THE BOX MUST BE PRETTY SMALL BECAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOU TOOK ANY TRUNK SPACE AT ALL. CANT WAIT TO SEE DA FINISHED PICS.
LEGEND95GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-02, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Wow nice. 2 solabarics off of how many watts, and where is cap mounted. U like rockford huh? anyway it looks clean and probably hits hard. Nice
Peace
Tnelson
tnelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-02, 01:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I have the cap sunk into the floor on the right where the big pocket used to be. I have a bd1000 pushing both subs at two ohms. I spose it's anywhere from 250 to 400 watts rms based on the amps effeciency rating. Even though they are basically firing right into the seat they sound great! Thanks for your input!
wyolegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery