Six-Speed Roll Call! - Page 8 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

╗ Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-06, 03:20 AM   #106 (permalink)
Legend Enthusiast

Car 1: SOLD: 1995 Coupe LS 6-Speed Milano Red

iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Hey Tyson!

I don't believe I've posted in this thread, and I want to be part of it.

I have always wanted a Legend. After having gone through something terrible and then working hard to save up some cash, I was in the market for my dream car. It was to be a 1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 6 Speed. Nothing less. I kept searching eBay everyday to see if such a rare car was on sale. Nothing. There were times where I was contemplating on just purchasing an automatic because I wanted a Legend so bad. But I held on strong. Then came August, and I saw this beauty.

I could not believe my eyes. As the days passed by, the bidding price kept rising and so did my heart rate. Five, four, three more days! Wait...the auction ended early! What!?!? I was so depressed. Then the next day, a Friday I remember, I came to learn that it was relisted! But wait, there was a Buy It Now button at $10,750.00. I thought about it for I believe one or two seconds, then I clicked on it. And guess what? The car was owned by another Acura-Legend.com member, Darren (acuralegend.com)! I finally registered myself with the forum and introduced myself.

The rest is just history. I received my 1995 Legend Coupe 6 Speed on my doorway on a Thursday. I called in sick on Friday and got the car registered and licensed. I was driving my dream car!!! I took a drive to the mountains the following Sunday...

I have many plans for her. First things first, she is getting taken to the auto body and paint shop tomorrow to get repainted. I will have her back in three weeks. I will miss her, but I know that it is for the better, as I want her looking her best. The rest of the plans are to replace some interior parts with brand-new OEM parts.

I see myself owning this car for many, many years to come, as she only has 85,000 miles on her right now.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-06, 01:48 AM   #107 (permalink)

Car 1: Honda Civic Hybrid
Car 2: 07 MDX Sport/Tech
Car 3: 2005 NSX (toy)

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio
Hey Tyson!

I don't believe I've posted in this thread, and I want to be part of it.

I have always wanted a Legend. After having gone through something terrible and then working hard to save up some cash, I was in the market for my dream car. It was to be a 1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 6 Speed. Nothing less. I kept searching eBay everyday to see if such a rare car was on sale. Nothing. There were times where I was contemplating on just purchasing an automatic because I wanted a Legend so bad. But I held on strong. Then came August, and I saw this beauty.

I could not believe my eyes. As the days passed by, the bidding price kept rising and so did my heart rate. Five, four, three more days! Wait...the auction ended early! What!?!? I was so depressed. Then the next day, a Friday I remember, I came to learn that it was relisted! But wait, there was a Buy It Now button at $10,750.00. I thought about it for I believe one or two seconds, then I clicked on it. And guess what? The car was owned by another Acura-Legend.com member, Darren (acuralegend.com)! I finally registered myself with the forum and introduced myself.

The rest is just history. I received my 1995 Legend Coupe 6 Speed on my doorway on a Thursday. I called in sick on Friday and got the car registered and licensed. I was driving my dream car!!! I took a drive to the mountains the following Sunday...

I have many plans for her. First things first, she is getting taken to the auto body and paint shop tomorrow to get repainted. I will have her back in three weeks. I will miss her, but I know that it is for the better, as I want her looking her best. The rest of the plans are to replace some interior parts with brand-new OEM parts.

I see myself owning this car for many, many years to come, as she only has 85,000 miles on her right now.
that thiing looks freaking gorgeous!!!!
Old 06-11-06, 01:49 AM   #108 (permalink)

Here is mine Black on Black GS 6 speed with less tahn 80k miles! I love her so much...

Old 06-11-06, 02:47 AM   #109 (permalink)

Car 1: 94 GS 6-Speed
Car 2: 93 Accord SE

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
94 GS Six Speed 199K
Old 06-12-06, 03:46 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruGreen
94 GS Six Speed 199K
bitchin wheels dude.
Old 06-12-06, 11:45 AM   #111 (permalink)
doin it since 99

Car 1: 64 suicide door lincoln

Bought mine auto in '99-didn't know about 6 speed untill my tranny went out and found the trans on car-part.com and swapped it.
mattslegend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 06:27 PM   #112 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
93 here . found it online as well... 6'gs ... 119,000 on it
emporiahyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-06, 09:02 PM   #113 (permalink)

hey everyone i also have a milano red 6 speed for sale immaculate 141k many extras if interested please feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] same aim name also car has greddy exhaust spotless paint spotless interior compucar nos kit injen intake 6k hid kit must see
95type2sixspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-06, 11:17 PM   #114 (permalink)

Car 1: 1994 Acura Legend LS 6 SPD BLK/BLK

iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Hola!

This is my 2nd 6SPEED Legend...First one was a Green on Tan, 1995 LS. Bought it off Ebay than sold it to a guy in Bismark ND. I than purchased a 325I Convertible...Just wasnt the same. SOLD THAT.

Someone mentioned a SIKK Legend on a Forum that I should look at....And here it was. You all know me now as SPARTACUS. Dis is my pride and joyn even bounced my girl for it...
SPARTACUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 11:14 PM   #115 (permalink)

Car 1: 1994 GS 6MT

iTrader Score: 15 reviews
6 speed roll call!

Anybody know if acura made a 1995 GS sedan 6 speed? I know I've seen a '95 GS coupe 6 spd but not a sedan. Thanks
Lady6Spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 11:17 PM   #116 (permalink)
Spiral descent

Car 1: 1994 GS 6-speed
Car 2: 1996 A6

iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to telafonic Send a message via Yahoo to telafonic Send a message via Skype™ to telafonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny
Anybody know if acura made a 1995 GS sedan 6 speed? I know I've seen a '95 GS coupe 6 spd but not a sedan. Thanks
No such thing as a GS coupe, but yeah, the 6-speed on the GS was standard, and the GS was made for model year '94 and '95.
Old 10-11-06, 12:17 AM   #117 (permalink)
'hood Garage
Arcanoid Champion, Crab Ball Champion, Hail Mary Champion, Indian Shikar Champion, Jungle Monkey Champion

Car 1: '91 Twin Turbo 5/6 spd Panda/Type C
Car 2: KA24DE-T S13

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Don't think I posted here yet. I hope my '91 hybrid conversion counts

EDIT:
Didn't post my story
I used to buy a new car for my birthday and sell my old so in Nov. of 2000 I started looking for a GS-t/GSX 1995-1999 Mitsu Eclipse. When I walked onto the lot the Eclipses they had were auto which wouldn't work. Then I saw a 91 Charcoal/Blk 5-spd coupe. Suddendly I realized how badly I wanted a Legend. It all came back to me from the first time I sat in one in 1993 (A '93 Cham/Tan LS Auto Sedan). I quickly looked it over, some damage but nothing I couldn't fix. The dealer and I argued for a week about the car, he wanted $5000 + tax I was willing to spend $4500 straight up. Finally on the last day I decided I would give in and pay the $5000. As I entered the lot I saw the coupe being pulled out and after questioning the dealer found out it had been sold an hour earlier. I was pissed as all hell and started making a scene so he offered me a White/Blue 1991 L Auto Sedan for $4000 straight. I looked it over started it and decided hey why not (it was in way better condition than the coupe). I didn't like white cars and the blue interior seemed strange to me. Anyway long story short no more new cars for my birthday I love the Leg too much. And the White/Blue really grew on me. The only problem was that I hate driving automatic and was longing for that manual feel. So a few months ago I did the 6-speed conversion 'cause I couldn't bring myself to buy another Leg. So i'm reppin' the
1991 4DR L 6-speed

AEM powered Twin Turbo KA7 since Feb'07
Sept'10 Reconstruction begins

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 10-12-06 at 10:19 PM.
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-06, 12:18 AM   #118 (permalink)
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!

Car 1: 1995 SE white/silver
Car 2: Flexdex Pro 36
Car 3: Nikon D300, D70

Send a message via AIM to bboarder711
these are some of the sexiest cars on the forum!!

http://www.legendaryphotos.net <-- CLICK FOR NALM PICS

Final Edited NALM Pis are UP!!!
Legendary Special:
$10 for up to 25 Digital files
$25 for 1 8 x 10 Print
Email me at [email protected] for details and a contact sheet.

A-L.com T-shirts + Hoodies for sale! <-- Click
bboarder711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-06, 12:25 AM   #119 (permalink)
Road Trip King

Car 1: 1994 LS coupe 6-spd
Car 2: 1994 GS sedan 6-spd

iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tyson Send a message via MSN to Tyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by telafonic
No such thing as a GS coupe
That is correct Ryan! And you need to post your acquisition story in here, along with a few pics of your beautiful new 6-speeder!

I'm so glad this thread is staying alive.

Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-06, 02:03 AM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cruizn
That is correct Ryan! And you need to post your acquisition story in here, along with a few pics of your beautiful new 6-speeder!

I'm so glad this thread is staying alive.

such a unique group in this thread

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery