**UPDATE**skyline pics-12-20-04 - Page 5 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-05, 10:08 AM   #61 (permalink)
Heart of a Supra

Car 1: Lexus SC00 GT-T

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SURPMSC
You should post up more pics of your car

Acura Legend 94 LS- rip
Lexus SC300 96
Legends never die? Mine sure did.[/SIZE]
SURPMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-05, 01:07 PM   #62 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Y32 Nissan Gloria/1991 Acura Legend/2004 Infiniti G35

Send a message via AIM to sik_legend Send a message via Yahoo to sik_legend
more pics.

i think im gonna take some more pics tomorrow. and ill get em posted as soon as i can.

**RECENT MODS**
Custom R34 skyline conversion(front/rear)
Full bomex body kit
Custom wide body

**FURURE MODS**
Air cylinder suspension
Full Interior Makeover
5 Speed Conversion

**IF I WIN THE LOTTERY MODS**
"Turbo" /RWD Conversion
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...009-resize.jpg
"my drinking team has a racing problem."
sik_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 03:16 AM   #63 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Car 1: '94 Black/Black Legend GS Sedan 6 Speed
Car 2: '92 Silver LS Coupe
Car 3: '94 Cashmere L Sedan

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to legend4life Send a message via AIM to legend4life Send a message via MSN to legend4life Send a message via Yahoo to legend4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik_legend
thank you. im trying to make it to that one....im gonna have to rent a truck to tow my car out there....money is kinda tight right now....plus, the gas money im gonna pend just to get out there... omg...lol.

also, about being the star of the show... i highly doubt that. i can only dream of that happening. thanks though. plus my car still isn't done yet. i still need to get my tranny swapped(5spd), interior done(full custom), air suspension, and the most important is the paint job. and all this aint gonna happen before the national meet. i really hope i can make it. thanks
again.
Please shut up, NO EXCUSES!!!! Period! If we can come from NY to Texas, You can come from Cali!! Just drive man....will be cheaper than towing by alot. To be realistic gas will probably cost around $100-120 each way. Wait....damn I never thought of that........hold on, I'll get back to you if I'm coming or not lol.

lol naa jk I guess I will still come anyway.........if I get to see the SkyLegend and take some pics with it, its all good. So you better show up!

Man if you brought your car with stock drivetrain, stock engine, stock suspension, ripped up old leather interior, and finished in primer......you would still be the star of the show lol Seriously, props on the bold style and nice work you have done.

-Imran
legend4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-05, 04:56 AM   #64 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Send a message via ICQ to legend4life Send a message via AIM to legend4life Send a message via MSN to legend4life Send a message via Yahoo to legend4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92coupeon18s
i respect all the work put in but the first thing that pops up in my head when i looked at those pics if Why? Why make a beautiful car like the legend try and look like a transformer? The only thing that even somewhat fits the contour of the car and flows good is the headlights but even then why? I give you andwhoever did the work props, most of if not all the panels line up and everything looks to be aligned properly. Definately need to fix that exhaust before anything else that pea shotter looks weird as hell back there.
Good work though i know it takes some big coconuts to do this to a car
To be different, to stand out, do something wild and crazy that you don't see everyday. It's a wild show car, it's not suppoed to look stock. It's a headturner any way you look at it. And theres tons of stock Legends out there anyway you can appreciate the beauty of. IMO, it's nice to see something new and refreshing being done in a proper way to the Legend.

I'm sure he's going to do the exhaust, suspension, tints, etc as well. It's not painted btw, it's primered.
Old 02-27-05, 06:14 AM   #65 (permalink)
Skyl*ne Legend

Car 1: 2005 Scion xA R.S. 2.0 [#8 of 1700] Manual

Send a message via AIM to R3.2Cyber
I hate you Robert pls go die lol. Sorry I missed the meet. But I wasnt able to even make it, let alone log onto this forum hhahahahah. Trying to add you to my friends list on Yahoo or AIM or something. We'll meet up sometime. My car is a mess. Its not worthy to be seen by others lol.
[2005 Scion xA R.S. 2.0 #8 of 1700]
"It's soooo cute!" ~Girls......
R3.2Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 06:18 AM   #66 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Quote:
Yeah you could say it is a wild show car and a real headturner BUT are the heads turning because they like it or to laugh? I am not trying to be mean but i see no point in buying a car if you think it needs that extensive amount of money and body work done to look the way you want. I mean he obviously didnt like the body lines or how well the legend body flows or he would not have done all this, so why start with a car like the legend and redo every panel on the thing. I know its different, i know its a show car, head turner all that but i still dont see why the legend?

I just dont see why people buy a car then think it needs this amount of body work to look good, you obviously should have kept looking around till you found a car you though looked good without redoing everything on it. I dono i guess im just looking at it differently than anyone else.

anyways not trying to be mean so dont take it the wrong way
JMO here:

Well that's kind of like saying what's the point in modding a car to anything other than stock, if you don't like how it is stock, buy a different car.

Most of the time it's much less expensive to mod yourself a cheaper car to be like how you want, instead of buying one that is already perfect for you in everyway.

And in the end, does it really matter if other people like it or hate on it, as long as he is happy with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3.2Cyber
My car is a mess. Its not worthy to be seen by others lol.
Wow dude you need to roll to the National meet with him as well. Two Skyline Legends side by side, that's hot!
Old 02-27-05, 08:50 AM   #67 (permalink)
legend status

Car 1: 1995 6spd coupe

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to acc-unit
so ANYWAY, can't wait to see updated pics man, sh!t's gonna be dopee, i just hope that when its all said and done, i can't tell the difference between your legend and a skyline just by looking at yours from the outside haha, but i know that won't happen unless you cut your frame in half and get rid of the back doors , keep up the good work man, what color do you plan on painting it?
acc-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 12:36 PM   #68 (permalink)
Heart of a Supra

92coupeon18s you need to chill lol, I think his legend is the most cosmetically redone legend in the world and she's absolutely amazing. It just needs a little paint.

Besides didnt you sell your legend?

Acura Legend 94 LS- rip
Lexus SC300 96
Old 02-27-05, 03:31 PM   #69 (permalink)

Car 1: 12sec E36 M3

Send a message via AIM to 92coupeon18s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrewfelix
92coupeon18s you need to chill lol, I think his legend is the most cosmetically redone legend in the world and she's absolutely amazing. It just needs a little paint.

Besides didnt you sell your legend?
yeah i dono what i was thinking saying something negative about a legend. I respect what he did and i wasnt directing anything towards this car its the best skyline conversion i have seen, the body work from what i can tell looks flawless. He did what he wanted to do i know he shouldnt and im sure doesnt care what i say or think because who am i? yeah nobody. Sorry if i disrupted the legend community with my negativity.

Yeah i sold my legend? I have actually sold 2 of them and also sold my old playstation. Whats your point?
Old 02-27-05, 03:44 PM   #70 (permalink)

Car 1: .

Quote:
and also sold my old playstation. Whats your point?

I talked to cody about this and explained that this was what this Legend owner wanted. I also pointed out to thim that almost every Legend owner has thought about doing a Skyline conversion at some point. He agreed he had thougt of it too. He went back and deleated his post and set things straight. He is a good cat, even though he traded over to the BMW side.
Later!
Lee
sleeprlegendcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 06:13 PM   #71 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Y32 Nissan Gloria/1991 Acura Legend/2004 Infiniti G35

Send a message via AIM to sik_legend Send a message via Yahoo to sik_legend
THANK YOU ALL.... EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU i appreciate all positive and negative compliments and comments. to tell you the truth. i really never had any idea of changing my car. i always loved the way it looked, with a full Erebuni kit sitting 1/2" off the ground. everyone thought it was a fixed up 7 series beamer. lol the reason i started to do the modifications was because my car was stolen. and seeing my car on the back of the tow truck just tore me apart. the police messed my whole interior when they fingerprinted the car. and the tow truck messed up my front bumper with that stupid cable they use to drag the car on the back of the truck. so i figured....why not just start now. plus i didnt have any other car i could actually fix up, or even afford anything else at the time i started this project. but this is where i'm at now. im glad there are a couple of you out there that actually like what i have done. i knonw not everyone will agree with it, or like it. but everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.

P.S.
i had some pictures taken today. my car was in a little "photoshoot". so as soon as i get some sent to me, i'll post em up. --------had to drive up to San Luis Obispo though. oh well, still was nice to get a little road trip.

**RECENT MODS**
Custom R34 skyline conversion(front/rear)
Full bomex body kit
Custom wide body

**FURURE MODS**
Air cylinder suspension
Full Interior Makeover
5 Speed Conversion

**IF I WIN THE LOTTERY MODS**
"Turbo" /RWD Conversion
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...009-resize.jpg
"my drinking team has a racing problem."
sik_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 07:12 PM   #72 (permalink)
Heart of a Supra

Quote:
Whats your point?
- Edited -

Acura Legend 94 LS- rip
Lexus SC300 96

Last edited by SURPMSC; 02-27-05 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-27-05, 07:43 PM   #73 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Quote:
my point is you dissed someone who's making something great with a legend, but with yours; all you did was fix them up, regretted it, and sold it.

You're pathetic and weak, you shouldnt even be on these forums - reminds me of typerkon.

Oh yeah, I dont know if you're not getting enough at home, but your attitude tells alot about you.
Son, you're getting wayyyyyyy out of line here. I was argueing with Cody but I have no beef with him and I was doing so in a civilized manner.

Cody is an old time respected member who put together one of the best looking Legends in the history of this forum. He was around when the forum was born, you were in middle school. You are comparing HIM to Type R Kon? STFU and GTFO, you are a 17 year old kid, one month away from being an '04 member, and a total newb around here compared to the older members. Personal attacks on him only make you look like an idiot. If anyone is acting like Type R Kon here, it's you. I never had anything against you, but you just lost all respect for yourself.

I don't know if you act like this often around here, but keep it up, and you WILL be shown off the forums.

And what all did YOU do with your Legend to talk about him? Crash it like an idiot high school driver? Much props.

Last edited by legend4life; 02-27-05 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-27-05, 07:55 PM   #74 (permalink)
Chopper Challenge Champion

iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
my point is you dissed someone who's making something great with a legend, but with yours; all you did was fix them up, regretted it, and sold it.

You're pathetic and weak, you shouldnt even be on these forums - reminds me of typerkon.

Oh yeah, I dont know if you're not getting enough at home, but your attitude tells alot about you.
o_O yea thats completely uncalled for...whether you think hes doing something GREAT with a Legend is completely your opinion. Personally, i never liked the look of it at all, and Cody has already expressed that he does respect the work that has gone into it, as do i, since its definately a clean job and looks good. Its just not my taste, its never going to be my taste, and there are alot of other people out there who feel the same way. But if you seriously think this whole forum is going to be full of "yes men" and people with the same opinions, then you're the one who doesnt need to be here.

lol and your last statement really showed your maturity, or lack thereof, so you're in no position to say something about anyone else
Banana! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 08:27 PM   #75 (permalink)
Heart of a Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEgEnD4LiFe
And what all did YOU do with your Legend to talk about him? Crash it like an idiot high school driver? Much props.
I crashed due to circumstances outside of my control, and believe me, if you saw the photos of the accident, it wouldnt be funny to say, "Crash it like an idiot high school driver?". And yeah, I was pissed because of his posts because he was persistant in dissing someone who worked hard on his car.

Bottom line, if I put that much effort into any car, and recieved unnessary comments such as his, I would be very offended.

I apologize 92coupeon18s, Daddymac117, and LEgEnD4LiFe - i've been getting really stressed lately due to school, life, and work. I reedited my post and will look at what I type before I post it.

Acura Legend 94 LS- rip
Lexus SC300 96
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery