**UPDATE**skyline pics-12-20-04 - Page 8 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery

All-Legend and RL Gallery Post pics of your Legend or RL here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-05, 06:25 PM   #106 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Brich

What's up with you do you have a legend?
brich05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-05, 01:16 AM   #107 (permalink)

i got a friend that imports parts and cars from japan. he gonna get me an S15 Silvia. it aint cheap though. so i can pretty much find anything you need. what type of conversion do you wanna do? hit me up for more info
sik_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 07:13 PM   #108 (permalink)
.The.Laos.Guy.
Super Soccer Champion

Car 1: 1993 Acura Legend

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to noudles Send a message via Yahoo to noudles
wow sounds like you got a very good connection to get parts.. i was thinking about doing a skyline conversion myself but as i can see you have beaten me to it but i am still wanting to do it. how much did it cost you to get all the parts for the conversion and how long did it take for you to get the car finished???

Legends of North Carolina

1993 Acura Legend L [SOLD]
2002 Lexus IS 300 [current driver]
noudles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-05, 02:40 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brich05
What's up with you do you have a legend?
To answer your question......this is a Legend. here are a few pics of what it looked like back in 2000.

Old 04-27-05, 02:59 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noudles
wow sounds like you got a very good connection to get parts.. i was thinking about doing a skyline conversion myself but as i can see you have beaten me to it but i am still wanting to do it. how much did it cost you to get all the parts for the conversion and how long did it take for you to get the car finished???
basically, it took me a little over 2 years because part of the reason was my financial situation wasn't the greatest at the time. the headlights were $600.00, the tailights $900.00, the front bumper $700.00 the rear bumper $600.00, side skirts(custom made) $500.00, wing $500.00, and the eat of the body work including wide body and labor $6,000.00. the rims ran me about $3,600.00 with tires. im sure i can get some of the parts for a lot cheaper. i bought the light 4 years ago.
Old 04-27-05, 06:39 PM   #111 (permalink)
.The.Laos.Guy.
Super Soccer Champion

Car 1: 1993 Acura Legend

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to noudles Send a message via Yahoo to noudles
damn no kiddin.that project isnt cheap at all.. the lights alone are like 1500 plus already.. but it looks like it is still well worth the money for the car to turn out the way it did...but i might still consider spendin that kind of money for the conversion..

oh yeah i like your old pics of your legend before it had the transformation. what kind of kit is that?? very nice... so you think the parts are cheaper now that you can get?? what other conversion do you think would look pretty nice with the legend???

Legends of North Carolina

1993 Acura Legend L [SOLD]
2002 Lexus IS 300 [current driver]
noudles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 04:38 PM   #112 (permalink)

Nice Car !!!

Just curious where u got the ground effects kit and the nissan skyline tallights thanks travis
1992_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 08:31 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noudles
oh yeah i like your old pics of your legend before it had the transformation. what kind of kit is that?? very nice... so you think the parts are cheaper now that you can get?? what other conversion do you think would look pretty nice with the legend???
the old kit i had on there before was an EREBUNI KIT. dont know what it was called. i think it just had a part number. that was like $1300.00 back in 2000. plus it was shipped from New York. down side to that kit...it was paper thin, so any little speed bump mishap or dip would pretty much crack it. plus my car was way too low. as for the Skyline bodykit. i got that from a shop here in San Diego. they got that straight through Bomex. i guess you gotta get it outta Japan. cause there aren't too many Skylines rollin' around here. if you know of any shops out in your area, you might wanna get some prices. i'll find out around here if you want. just let me knowwhat exactly your lookin for. i can go to 3 or 4 people i know and try to find the right price. later. hopefully i answered "1992_legend"s question as well.
Old 06-05-12, 12:20 AM   #114 (permalink)

Can u give me a website or phone number as to where I can get a skyline wide body kit my 4 door 1991 Acura legend. ? I also need information as to where I can all my interior redone. Thanks.josh 8325376155
MRSINISTER1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 04:26 PM   #115 (permalink)
Fut RIP

Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's

iTrader Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSINISTER1983 View Post
Can u give me a website or phone number as to where I can get a skyline wide body kit my 4 door 1991 Acura legend. ? I also need information as to where I can all my interior redone. Thanks.josh 8325376155
this thread is from 05 and that kit may be on ebay.

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > All-Legend and RL Gallery