Acura Legend Forum banner

Work in Progress (Rome Wasn't Built in a day!)

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Ouda147 
#1 · (Edited)
So here it is, pics of my Legend. I bought her 6 months ago for 1,200. She is a 95 LS with 201k on here when i got her. Along with being pretty much mechanically sound, she came with 25 pages of documented Acura maintainence from 12k miles to 198k. There are so many forum members who inspire me. I have taken ideas from each one of you and added my own twist on certain aspects of my car.

She has a few rust spots that i will be taking care of soon, but here are some pics to document the work i have done to her so far:Stock (Day1.)

JDM interior

MODS: JDM Interior, JDM Haz/Clock,Alpha Touring Grill (Not pictured), JDM Air Bag,JDM Headlights, Painted Fuel Rail Covers, Pioneer HeadUnit, Woodgrain lighter, LED lights conversion, JDM Honda Rear emblem, Honda Center Caps, Painted Red Alpha Touring Type Needles (not pictured).

Future Mods: Tint, drop with new set of rims/tires.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you, i appreciate it!:thumbsup: Yeah i opted to keep the beta jdm covering. For some reason the leather arm rests in my accord and leather tend to get dirty quickly and annoy the mess outta my elbows.lol!

#7 ·
oh snap a jdm non navi console in a Legend!

#12 ·
Looks great Kobie! :thumbsup: Hope you're feeling better too! When it warms back up we'll bust out the orbital and some polishing compound and shine her up real nice! :yes:

#16 ·
Yeah Sam, most def! I am doing much better now, thanks for asking. Will give you a ring tommorow. The mrs will be outta town so when the cats away...............lol!

#17 ·
Damn feeling this build i gotta keep a eye on you.

#18 ·
I saw that JDM airbag in person yesterday and it looks tight! I also like the LED lighting you have going on in the interior Kobie....looks OEM but with a twist :thumbsup: It was awesome to hang with a forum member and looking forward to Friday! :bigok:

#19 ·
Yeah Sam it was really cool to hang with a kindred spirit:thumbsup: ! lol! I picked up a few pointers visually from your GS. I have been talking about that car ever since last night! Thanks for the compliments and will see you on Friday !:thumbsup:

#21 ·
well when the weather gets warmer i guess you and Sam can show me around as i plan to make a trip up there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.