Acura Legend Forum banner

Should I paint the inserts....

• White to match the coupe

Votes: 0 0.0%

GS Wheel Scheme

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  SuperLegend91 V2.0 
#1 ·
Ok, so I have a white coupe. . . im refinishing a set of GS wheels... should I paint the inserts white to match the color of the car, leave it as is, or another color???

paint like this pic, but white instead of gray

See less See more
#4 ·
Two possible interpretations:
1. You have a set of GS wheels. If I remember correctly, the inserts on GS wheels are the same finish as the surface. You want to paint the inserts white.
2. You have a set of Coupe 7-spoke wheels like in the picture and you want to paint the grey inserts white.

Either depends on what your white coupe looks like (or will look like). If you're planning on painting other parts white (skirts, door pillars, etc) then might as well paint the wheel inserts white for that Fast and Furious look. If it were me, I'd keep them stock since I'm more into keeping a low profile. Another thing to consider: stock wheels worth more when you decide to sell them for any reason (getting aftermarket wheels, parting out, etc.) Good luck! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.