Suspension Re-build --- I think I am ready - Page 2 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Shop Talk > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Bling? Offset? Dish? Get it all here.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-07, 09:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
has left the building

iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
Time heals all wounds, Stevie But nice to see you again, my friend
Gaaaaah! Mike! Get at me, ma boi. I want to talk to you about a trip next summer.
stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-07, 09:46 AM   #17 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Gaaaaah! Mike! Get at me, ma boi. I want to talk to you about a trip next summer.
yes yes yes yes
spawn_of_stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-07, 12:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Car 1: '95 EDM Legend Coupe

Send a message via ICQ to MikeD Send a message via AIM to MikeD Send a message via Skype™ to MikeD
Quote:
Good evening Steve,
a trip? I have been waiting for this. Of what and where to? To Germany or to USA? Please don't keep me in suspense. Now I'm curious

Not to hijack this thread here, but is it possible to start a new thread somewhere in the Lounge, Steve? A phone call is also possible but you guys are speaking too fast for me so I understand almost NOTHING Maybe I can get more details about that what you wrote. Be seeing you, ma boi -Mike

BTW: Who is spawn_of_stevieray? Someone from your famliy? He use almost the same SN. His name sounds familiar to me but I believe I'm kinda rusted in my thoughts
MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-07, 12:51 PM   #19 (permalink)

Car 1: 1992 ka7 auto with 270k miles
Car 2: 1997 dodge dakota V8

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
its his son.. legend loving father son combo.. pretty cool IMO

1992 Frost White Honda Legend LS
Re-badged (including jdm grill),ebay clear corners,DIY Black interior swap ( 45% ),Pioneer deh-p5900ib,Elemental Designs edi6000s v.2 components,Elemental designs 11kv.2 sub,LED type 2 (160mph) gauge cluster, moonroof tilt
dasficktauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-07, 04:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
has left the building

Quote:
Good evening Steve,
a trip? I have been waiting for this. Of what and where to? To Germany or to USA? Please don't keep me in suspense. Now I'm curious

Not to hijack this thread here, but is it possible to start a new thread somewhere in the Lounge, Steve? A phone call is also possible but you guys are speaking too fast for me so I understand almost NOTHING Maybe I can get more details about that what you wrote. Be seeing you, ma boi -Mike

BTW: Who is spawn_of_stevieray? Someone from your famliy? He use almost the same SN. His name sounds familiar to me but I believe I'm kinda rusted in my thoughts
Mike, I'll PM you tonight. I want to talk to Lee, too. Something like NOPI '04 if you're OK with that. spawn_of_stevieray is my knothead son, Josh that was at Lee's house with me at NOPI. You know, the big, ugly baseball player.
Old 11-08-07, 04:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Send a message via ICQ to MikeD Send a message via AIM to MikeD Send a message via Skype™ to MikeD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasficktauf View Post
its his son.. legend loving father son combo.. pretty cool IMO
His son? Oooh. Stupid me as always. Thank you so much for your info -Mike

BTW: I guess you don't speak my language, right? And I guess too that you don't know what your SN means? It's a German description for a really bad word. You should change it. Only a well meant advice of course
Old 11-08-07, 05:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Quote:
Mike, I'll PM you tonight. I want to talk to Lee, too. Something like NOPI '04 if you're OK with that.
Nopi? I thought something like this and I agree with that. I still miss the good old times. Probably at 99.99% I will come alone without Kevin. Wanna know why? Well, he has left our Forum and I have nothing heard from him since almost 1 year. Sad, eh? I believe he has the wrong GF and he's kinda pussy-whipped by his GF That's by far not the friendship as I always thought between Kevin and me. Damn chicks sometimes! To come alone to Nopi is not a problem for me. What are just 10 hours flight? Nothing

Lee? I thought he has left that forum at that time. So I'm kinda surprised that he's still here. I see that there have been many changes since I'm not so often here. Anyway please tell Lee my best greetings to him. Still miss him

Quote:
spawn_of_stevieray is my knothead son, Josh that was at Lee's house with me at NOPI. You know, the big, ugly baseball player.
Josh? Yes I remember. I know that name. I should have known it.

Ok I think we should close our talking and not to hijack this thread here. I hate it being in a wrong Thread and to risk to get warned We should start our talking in another thread. Whenever you want you can count me in. Anytime my friend. Be seeing you, Stevie Promised! -Mike
Old 11-12-07, 03:30 PM   #23 (permalink)

Car 1: 1993 Cashmere Silver LS Coupe

Send a message via AIM to GoldenCoupe
Mike you are still around!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't heard from you in such a long time old friend!! Hope all is well with you.

Back to thread - getting a new suspension is adviseable and costly. Good luck...

My Legend's sad
GoldenCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-07, 06:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
has left the building

Quote:
Nopi? I thought something like this and I agree with that. I still miss the good old times. Probably at 99.99% I will come alone without Kevin. Wanna know why? Well, he has left our Forum and I have nothing heard from him since almost 1 year. Sad, eh? I believe he has the wrong GF and he's kinda pussy-whipped by his GF That's by far not the friendship as I always thought between Kevin and me. Damn chicks sometimes! To come alone to Nopi is not a problem for me. What are just 10 hours flight? Nothing

Lee? I thought he has left that forum at that time. So I'm kinda surprised that he's still here. I see that there have been many changes since I'm not so often here. Anyway please tell Lee my best greetings to him. Still miss him

Josh? Yes I remember. I know that name. I should have known it.

Ok I think we should close our talking and not to hijack this thread here. I hate it being in a wrong Thread and to risk to get warned We should start our talking in another thread. Whenever you want you can count me in. Anytime my friend. Be seeing you, Stevie Promised! -Mike
Bwhahaha! Kevin pussy-whipped? That trim must spit out Euros. Be looking tomorrow for a thread in the Lounge as to what I would like to have happen. It does involve a plane ride for you---
Old 11-13-07, 06:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenCoupe View Post
Mike you are still around!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't heard from you in such a long time old friend!! Hope all is well with you.
Hi CJ,
where have you been? I hope all is well with you. If my memory serves me correctly I remember something about a crash you had at that time with your Coupe. That's all I know. Later you disappeared and I have heard nothing from you and I missed you all the time

What about me? Yep I still alive. Old peeps does stay healthy through activity Did you know that I replied you to this Thread any months ago? I saw your name and thought to answer you. Anyway it's really nice to see you back. First love, last love like we Germans say Whenever you get a problem you know where to find me, aight? Be seeing you, Christopher -Mike

Back to thread - getting a new suspension is adviseable and very costly!
Old 11-13-07, 06:24 AM   #26 (permalink)
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Quote:
Be looking tomorrow for a thread in the Lounge as to what I would like to have happen. It does involve a plane ride for you---
Sounds good, Steve. Looking forward to see you in that thread. So then we can talk about your plans -Mike
Old 11-13-07, 12:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
has left the building

Mike, check it---

https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...d.php?t=113454
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Shop Talk > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension