Want to lower my Coupe! - Page 3 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Shop Talk > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Bling? Offset? Dish? Get it all here.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-04, 01:46 AM   #31 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badjack10
i have a one day a week job that is only saterdays nights so i dont gey much money but when i get enough i will buy some accord coil overs so i can finly drop my car. I want my car to be low but not too low so that it looks like a ricer.

how low should i go heres what my car looks like.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/489889
I here what you are saying. Keep the faith and stay strong you will prevail in you quest. I have a full time job but I also have a family and other responsibilities I am having to take my time also it has been two yrs that I have been working on mine.
Lowering; that is going to be personal. You will have to look at you area that you live for one, are the roads in good condition, very few pot holes. I did a 2" drop on mine I love the way it looks.
88L_Coupe (I just got a camber kit for an integra, from what I can see they basic suspension setup in the front is the same as the legend coupe. I'll be installing this camber kit with my accord neuspeed springs in the next couple of weeks and will than post pics.)
did you ever install the Camber kit on your car? did it work?
1genacura is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-04, 08:04 AM   #32 (permalink)

i just now have enough to buy my coil overs but i relized that i am going o need a spring compressor. I kinda dont want to spend $50 on somthing that i am only going to use once. any ideas?
Badjack10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 12:24 PM   #33 (permalink)
Mr. X (aka #5)
Monster Memory Champion, Border 2 Champion, Daphnes Fight For Fashion Champion, Fireman :: Incoming Storm Champion, Gas Attack! Champion, Mini Putt 2 Champion, Heineken! Champion, Odd World Champion, The Independent Compact Catch Champion, James Bomb Champion, Jet Pakker Champion, Juego Champion, Klumpy Champion, Lego Basketball Challenge Champion, Lego Snowboard Challenge Champion, Lizzie McGuire Turbo Racer Champion

Car 1: 1997 BMW 528i
Car 2: 1994 Accord Sedan EX
Car 3: 1987 Legend Coupe

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IkeRay Send a message via MSN to IkeRay Send a message via Yahoo to IkeRay
did the integra camber kit work?
IkeRay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-05, 05:25 PM   #34 (permalink)

rent a spring compressor from your local auto parts store
chinh_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 01:19 AM   #35 (permalink)

Car 1: 1990 Integra RS-T (Turbo)
Car 2: 1990 Legend

Send a message via MSN to Boosted_90Teg Send a message via Yahoo to Boosted_90Teg
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I'm about to do the integra (1990 guys) camber kit for my G1. So I'd really like it if someone knows if that guy did it. 3 years ago.....
Boosted_90Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-06, 02:46 AM   #36 (permalink)

not to steal the post but i own a 88 legend sedan and i would also like to lower it. i've read many posts and im still lost on what to get because people have said things like the 88 legend has differnt suspension, so any help would be appreciated. recomend me some springs and the link to the site where it can be bought would be helpful. dnxs everyone
acuraxballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Shop Talk > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension