yes, the corners are a NOGO.
I baked mine in the oven for a good 20 minutes, no dice. Heat gun, no dice.
The headlights are pretty eay once you ge them good and hot in the oven....
Here's what you do:
- PREHEAT oven to 250 for 10 minutes
- Place headlights in oven on a cookie sheet
- Bake for about 10 minutes, be sure to tuen them once in the process
- Pull the headlights apart at the corner, and work your way around to the middle. You may have to do a slight wiggling motion.
- Try not to get any ofthe goo on the bezel or lens...if so, celan ASAP with mineral spirits
- Remove the 4 screws and pull bezel away from Lens
- NO prep work other than making sure the bezel is clean is all you need. Use a simple windex or soft tissue for this.
- Get some Plastikote SATIN black paint and do a light coat around the bezel. This works best if you have it propped up by something like the paint cap
- Let dry for 10 minutes
- Apply another light coat
- Apply clear coat once you are sure that the entire front end and inner lip of the bezel is coated with no drips. REMEMBER - LIGHT COATS
- Screw bezel in, and place in oven for 5 minutes with headlights
- apply more adhesive if necessary
- allow to cure overnight for best results indoors.