Supercharging Legend Threads - Joined - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995) > Engine & Performance Modifications

Engine & Performance Modifications Discuss Engine and performance modifications from intake to suspension to rotors to etc. :)

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-02, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
who wants to supercharge their Legend???

Im currently working on the Supercharger for the legends. I will post the results when Im finished. and this is serious. no bull.
post your reply if you would consider buying the kit. My car is being used for the protype for the legends and I have a hookup with an online company to sell these kits, but you guys will get a better deal if your serious. It should be completed in a few months, theres still some bugs to work out, but I have the blueprints already made...

2low2go gonna be flyin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2low2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-02, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
LEGEND

Car 1: 1997 Eclipse GST Spyder

wow this is serious, how much $$$ are we talkin about here?
Moloukhya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-02, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

I would.. but in San Jose, cops are dicks here so i'll probably get harass by them a lot if I did.. also I have no idea how would I pass the smog test
ZiGGie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-02, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car 1: L Coupe and GS Sedan

Supercharger? Sure, bring it on! One question though, how much stronger will the clutch have to hold? Too much power is a good thing
sfearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Just curious, what is the supercharger unit that you plan on using?
Old 09-22-02, 12:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

what is the estimated price?

if it is low enough i might consider this.....

centrifugal roots or screw?
Old 09-22-02, 01:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

YEHA

Hey when ever u know the price let meknow.......
legendman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 02:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

I would be intrested!
Nick Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 02:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

sure....why not...

another attept.....not as excited as i used to get because it has been brought up and attempted a few times but no one has fully developed one.....so i will wait this out and see what becomes....still waiting.....oh, but if...IF it ever goes through....then i would definitely be interested.....but for now....im not on my toes....
LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 04:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 CDM Honda Legend Sedan

Send a message via Yahoo to takemorepills
Re: who wants to supercharge their Legend???

Quote:
Originally posted by 2low2go
Im currently working on the Supercharger for the legends. I will post the results when Im finished. and this is serious. no bull.
post your reply if you would consider buying the kit. My car is being used for the protype for the legends and I have a hookup with an online company to sell these kits, but you guys will get a better deal if your serious. It should be completed in a few months, theres still some bugs to work out, but I have the blueprints already made...

2low2go gonna be flyin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can gaurantee alot of people would be interested and would buy a kit. But, if you must ask who would be willing, this is the wrong place and time to ask. If you have to ask this question....then, well, how serious are you? If I were doing a S/C kit, I would not say anything until you have it 90% done, meaning a running prototype going down the streets. That will show us skeptical people you are serious. This may not be a money making project, you will get alot of noise from members on this board like this:
Quote:
I would.. but in San Jose, cops are dicks here so i'll probably get harass by them a lot if I did.. also I have no idea how would I pass the smog test
BTW sfearing, a s/c kit will not affect your emmissions results. These S/C kits that will be developed will allow you to pass emissions, however I think in CA you need a CARB approval......anyway 2lo2go, good luck on your S/C kit, I would just keep it under wraps until it is finished, or near finished. Lates
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 09:48 AM   #11 (permalink)

Car 1: 93 Black L Coupe
Car 2: 91 Red LS Coupe(RIP)

iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTJohnny102 Send a message via MSN to JTJohnny102
Im interested in one but it just mainly depends on the cash I need to fork out for this
JTJohnny102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
B+O
I'van der Rohe
Towers of Hanoi Champion

Car 1: why?

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to B+O
Re: Re: who wants to supercharge their Legend???

Quote:
Originally posted by takemorepills

I would just keep it under wraps until it is finished, or near finished. Lates
good advice.
B+O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 01:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Re: Re: who wants to supercharge their Legend???

Quote:
Originally posted by takemorepills

BTW sfearing, a s/c kit will not affect your emmissions results. These S/C kits that will be developed will allow you to pass emissions, however I think in CA you need a CARB approval......anyway 2lo2go, good luck on your S/C kit, I would just keep it under wraps until it is finished, or near finished. Lates
Yup, I can confirm that, you'd definitely wanna check their website to find out how to get it approved. It'd be best for all involved if it was approved by them so that way all of us in cali wouldn't have to hassle with taking it off everytime we go for a smog check.

Psst....keep it a secret, but I only know cuz I work for them. But don't tell anyone, I hate friggin smog check as much as anyone else, and I understand the reason behind the approval, but it sucks anyways.
calegend27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-02, 02:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

Car 1: 12sec E36 M3

Send a message via AIM to 92coupeon18s
there was a supercharged legend at nopi today but i think it dynoed less HP than a stock one so it obviusly wasnt hooked up. Anyways i am serious about one if you can seriouslt do it. Also would we have an intercooler on this thing and what kind of charger are you planning on using? hopefully vortech but who knows.

--cody
Old 09-22-02, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

alright everyone

Ok ok, I know you guys dont believe me and this is not a money making scheme. The kit is about 30-40 done, I dont want to go into details yet but it does involve relocating your battery to the trunk....I will keep this a secret from now on so I dont get posts of disbelief. for all you that would be interested in doing this project just wait till my pics when Im done. The guy that is doing the job for me is awesome, he knows his **** and hes been specializing in turbo/Superchargers since the 80's, he's also turboed 2 legends, a sedan and a coupe. I went for the sc because I would get more power. and he said that the turbo is a pain in the ass. As soon as I can get a copy of the blueprints I will post them.......now off to work.
2low2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995) > Engine & Performance Modifications