1990 Legend Coupe - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale

Legends For Sale Post your Legend, RL, or other for sale in this category.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-18, 03:42 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Arrow 1990 Legend Coupe

I am the 2nd owner of this great car and have enjoyed it for 21 years. It has been in storage for the past 18 months. The speedometer cable just broke when I moved the car out of storage. The car has 226,000 miles and the engine is original. It has never been in an accident and is very clean. It has a new timing belt, heater hose and water pump, newer battery and top of the line Michelin tires with about 75% tread left. It has some minor paint issues (peeling on the bumpers, clearcoat starting to peel). I have maintenance and repair records for past 10 years (threw out the previous years' records).
It runs great but did not pass the smog test recently (new catalytic converter 2 years before going into storage). I think it's because it hasn't been operated for a long time. It passed the smog test before going into storage.
I love this car and regret having to sell it but I'm moving out of the U.S. and it just doesn't make sense to keep it.
Pinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale