TEASER PICs!

168K views 1K replies 110 participants last post by  4HondaOwner 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
yesuuuuur!

#4 ·
kang, just for my own personal interest... what the hell do you do for a living? because you seem to have plenty of money to afford all this JDM sh*t... or do you just buy them off of the Japanese black market? :giggle:

#5 ·
SHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BLK MARKET LOL!

#8 ·
is this good enough for ya? I'm doing a "whole interior" swop to black even the carpet!

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
well my wife has a 93 LS and i have a second set coming in for her car!lol but the funny part is she don't like jdm lights and the navi console! crazy.

#17 · (Edited)

so far what i have i also have the carpet and steering wheel and air bag.

#20 ·
Thanks for the love!
The black interior is definitely right for that green...

Man... those rear seats are going to be HOT. I'm way jealous!
Yea i can't wait til it's all done! thanks alot that more motivation from all of you!:ricey:

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
H

HH
HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#23 ·
thank you! i'm still at it though!

#29 ·
thank you i have alot going into this project so i want it done right the 1st time!

#26 ·
Good luck putting new carpet in there, for the that was the biggest PITA! Good choice on black interior, that Type F just doesn't cut with that green. It that just regular base coat clear coat, doesn't look bright enough to be a candy green? or glossy enough for a candy

#30 ·
well i has silver base instead of gold the gold was too dark for my plus the car is real dirty!

#27 ·
Can't wait to see the whole new face interior. I wish I have enough time and effort to do all of these in my case: a family man, wife and 2 kids, and a full time job.
BTW: very impressive and keep us update on your works.

#32 · (Edited)
Thanks alot man that means alot to me!I too have a wife 3 girls and full time job but a very understanding wife in deed!lol but no house and car note helps out alot!
I'm totally loving the work, wish i had the time and connections to do something close to that. At home they only import JDM but that's to much to get them converted to LHD
It take's time you can do it. you don't always havt to have connections to get this done alot of members think i get these jdm parts from one person but my cousin has friends over there and he asked them to get a few items for me and it all worked out but before that i got mine threw ebay and alot of my stuff came from off this fourm! if you import a jdm legend you'll be more then halfway there! thanks alot for your reply i take great honer in my work and love to share with those who enjoy it!

#33 · (Edited)

last pics for a just a little bit!This is how far the bottom comes out pics dont do this any justice!

#35 · (Edited)
Just a little longer.

You will need these if you ever plan to but these seats.

#38 ·
Thank you and yes it come out far pics dont do this any justice!
You.Are.My.Hero
LOL! Thanks i havent seen you on in a minute. so whats been going on and have you gotten another legend yet?

#39 ·
No, no new Legend yet. I'm considering dumping the i35 and going with a q45, but still haven't decided on that either :) I can't seem to find the Legend I want at the mileage I want....

#40 ·
Well i'm glad your back and active again!

#42 ·
Thanks alot man and i hope to bring it up top when it's done i have family to visit in N.Y. plus i'd love to see some N.Y.C. legends while i'm back home!

#44 · (Edited)
well i wish i could get one but getting older cars like that into the U.S. to stay is next to impossible and would cost way more then it's costing me to just do it to my car the way i'm doing it now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.